Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Jags seem like the real deal...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) and Death by Snu Snu (Kent) on making it to the championship!

They turned around their teams from last year which were 6-8 and 7-7 to go 12-2 and 10-4 this year. They will both be competing for their second championship.

Good luck!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It just wasn't in the cards for me. I've been very fortunate all year, and my luck just ran out. It was nice to see Hunt turn it on, but it wasn't enough. Honestly, I was very disappointed with A.J. Green all year. I thought he had a pretty average year overall. 2 catches for 30 yards isn't going to cut it for a championship game.

I feel like I'm close though.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bengals are borked. I love to see it...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Congratulations to Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) and Death by Snu Snu (Kent) on making it to the championship!

They turned around their teams from last year which were 6-8 and 7-7 to go 12-2 and 10-4 this year. They will both be competing for their second championship.

Good luck!
    And after two days of games, they are projected to tie. What a close game. Walkin' Dudes is up 99-84 but Death by Snu Snu has Bell, Ertz, and Crabtree left to go. They will need to outscore Hopkins and the Eagles D by more than 15 to take the championship.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Lookwhoitis for winning the 2017 Championship! His team the Walkin' Dudes beat Kent's Death by Snu Snu 135-106 in the championship game.

What was a close game didn't end up that way as the Philly D and Hopkins helped Lookwhoitis pull away. This is two championships in three years for him.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the walkin' dude
    I can see all the world
    Twist your minds with fear
    I'm the man with power
    Among the living
    Follow me or die
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Congratulations to Lookwhoitis for winning the 2017 Championship! His team the Walkin' Dudes beat Kent's Death by Snu Snu 135-106 in the championship game.

What was a close game didn't end up that way as the Philly D and Hopkins helped Lookwhoitis pull away. This is two championships in three years for him.
    Luckily, I kept him from three in a row! Congrats!

Send me your address so I can mail this beast of a trophy back to you.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I am the walkin' dude
    I can see all the world
    Twist your minds with fear
    I'm the man with power
    Among the living
    Follow me or die
    Congrats, man! Great season!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the win!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who wants to trade for first pick?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

I might would be interested but I would want to see how the real draft plays out first.

This did remind me however that I need to post the draft order for next year. I'll probably do that tonight.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I might trade it, who knows. I should probably keep it and get some rookie who leads the league in rushing yards.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Yeah I might trade it, who knows. I should probably keep it and get some rookie who leads the league in rushing yards.
    You don't have 1st overall or anything do you?

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. According to my team page I finished 12th in the league. I take that as first pick. It says 9th now because of their stupid postseason matches, but it said 12th after week 14.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is next season's draft order:

1. Sad Sax (SpaceMaN), 3-11
    2. Bethlehem Steel (Brian861), 3-11
    3. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 4-10
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr), 5-9
    5. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius), 6-8
    6. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 7-7
    7. Garrell's Raiders, 8-6
    8. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), 9-5
    9. Rube's .45s, 4th-place, 9-5
    10. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 3rd-place, 8-6
    11. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), League runner-up, 10-4
    12. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), League Champion, 12-2

Country
    Country Flag

We no longer consider the consolation ladder so Spaceman did finish last. The tie-breaker is points fielded and Brian outscored him. They split their regular season games so head-to-head wouldn't have mattered.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Yep. According to my team page I finished 12th in the league. I take that as first pick. It says 9th now because of their stupid postseason matches, but it said 12th after week 14.
    Okay, I gotcha. I might be open to a trade.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I mailed the trophy on to Lookwhoitis today - snow in the northeast kept me from getting it out sooner. Looking forward to seeing a photo of it prominently displayed with its newly engraved plate. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Thanks for getting that sent out.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Belated congrats Lookwhoitis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Why Thanks!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I mailed the trophy on to Lookwhoitis today - snow in the northeast kept me from getting it out sooner. Looking forward to seeing a photo of it prominently displayed with its newly engraved plate. Congrats!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

I renewed the league today and I sent out a reminder email about membership and keepers.

I would like a roll call to make sure everyone is still playing so we can avoid bad surprises this year.

Also, I set the keeper date for July 19th which is what we had for last year until a member left and we had to delay it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast