Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I think the draft is going pretty swiftly so far.
    You had to say it...
    That's my bad.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how anybody beats Rube this year if Johnson and Beckham stay healthy. That team is stacked.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yet I keep not winning it. It doesn't help that Brady takes the fantasy playoffs off each year. The stats of what he does from week 13 to week 16 are ridiculously bad compared to the rest of the year.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I don't know how anybody beats Rube this year if Johnson and Beckham stay healthy. That team is stacked.
    We'll see. That's why we play the games.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Im totally keeping an eye on things... *waits patiently for her turn*
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Neil, your inbox is full. I'm trying to propose a trade.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

hey man, email me at my user name at gmail please. DT.org pms are clogged as hell
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

whats the deal with trades anyway? is it turned off or something?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Once keepers are locked in everything locks. ESPN thing not mine. I am going to bed. I'll decide how to handle this in the morning.

Although, if y'all have agreed to a trade, I can probably force it through.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Must be meaningful pms if you can't decide which of the 500 to delete... but anyway, I'll trade 25 for 36 and a TE that I'll drop. Moving along!
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

No you won't. I am just going to fix his drafting/keeper mistake so we can move on. I have decided that a poll is just going to slow things down worse.

That means you can make your pick now, SpaceMan

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in moving up. If you're interested, message me here, on the app or my email. MikeBaldelli2@gmail.com

Thanks.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Must be meaningful pms if you can't decide which of the 500 to delete... but anyway, I'll trade 25 for 36 and a TE that I'll drop. Moving along!
    a lot of them have business interactions with deals i have done or correspondence that I want to keep. If you would have emailed me we could have attempted to work out a deal. Communication is difficult in this league. In any case thanks for making an effort to get back to me.

Jordan Reed, the top TE on my dynasty roster, was not a dude i was interested in trading to move up a few picks in the third round
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

We are down to the final six picks of the draft. If we can keep our average of about two picks per day then I can upload the draft results Sunday. Then rosters will unlock and trades and other roster moves will be available again.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did email, but then the snafu was resolved andI made my pick.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

The NFL season starts tomorrow!

I have been meaning to post more here but I have been working so much that it keeps slipping my mind. In fact, I was so tired the other night that I fell asleep before deciding who to drop to pick up Alfred Morris. When I woke up, Neil had already got him.

Anyway, looking back, I think Aaron might have won the offseason. His "Droppable Ass Clowns" have a lot less droppable players now. He added Hunt and Fuller through the trade of his number one pick and still managed to get Kerryon Johnson and Anthony Miller in the draft. Our division definitely just got tougher.

Everyone please make sure to watch your lineups during the season and Good Luck!

Country
    Country Flag

All that my team is better bullshit...

If you would score that much against someone else just once would be nice

Country
    Country Flag

Just for you, I will try to score that much on everyone else.

For what its worth, I still think you had a good offseason. Hunt will have better games and Fuller will get healthy. Your rookies will get more looks as the season goes on.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i know it just seems like I'm the magic elixir for your guys to go for 150+

Some year my team will put it together again.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not going to lie. I got really lucky to pick Fitz back up. I cut him after the season and then Winston gets suspended leaving me with Bridgewater and Bradford as my QBs. Luckily, he was still there after the draft.

Honestly, I'm hoping he keeps the job. He looked terrible in the first half of the Steelers game, but came back strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Well if he doesn't then you have Winston. I also hope he keeps the job because I picked him up in another league where I have Luck. Luck doesn't look like he can throw the ball down the field at all.

SpaceMaN, I told you that your team was looking pretty good. You scored the second most this past week and have the third most for the year.

After three weeks everyone has played each of the other teams in their division. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant) and Equus Asinus (SkippyD023) are leading their divisions with 3-0 records. The Red division is currently in a three-way tie between SpaceMaN, his brother Kent, and myself at 2-1.

All of these teams and three others are over 300 points for the year so far. Eight teams averaging more than 100 points a week has got to be a new high. Fantasy scoring is definitely up this year. (Probably because the defensive players can't hit anyone anymore.)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any QBs on the trading block?

Country
    Country Flag

All of mine. Theres a thread on the league page, and a trading block option on the my team page.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    All of mine. Theres a thread on the league page, and a trading block option on the my team page.
    What do you want for the worst QB on your roster?

I'm interested in the worst QB on anyone's roster. You might as well get something for a guy you will more than likely never use. I'm thinking of the Beathards and Bortles of the world.

Country
    Country Flag

I have mahomes and goff, 1-2 in the rankings right now, or andy dalton. I see you have kelce, I'd like him but not necessary. A good wr or younger rb would be ok. Offer a trade I'll counter if i don't like it. Has to be by 1 today or you won't be able to use him this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast