Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard, ajDUB.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In the first poll of this season, it was voted that we switch to 1/2 PPR.

I will put up the second poll soon about whether we want to switch immediately or give it a year so that we have two drafts instead of just one to draft accordingly.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I put up the second poll. Please vote before 7/13/23.

Country
    Country Flag

Switching to 1/2 PPR this year won by a landslide, so I set that scoring up. We will wait a week or so before the next poll so everyone can focus on submitting their keepers by July 19th.

Please remember that the way to submit your keepers is to follow these steps:

1. Go to the league homepage
    2. Click on the My Team tab
    3. Click on "Keepers" which should be just under your team name
    4. Check off the 25 players that you want to keep for this year
    5. Click the "submit keepers" button

Country
    Country Flag

Time is running out on picking your keepers.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reminder Commish. I submitted mine yesterday.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't keep 25, but my understanding is that is fine.

Country
    Country Flag

I can make that work. It is the guys that haven't submitted theirs at all that I am concerned with.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I trust mine are showing? Don’t want you waiting on the new guy…….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Yours are submitted. It is one of our original members that we are waiting on now.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Yours are submitted. It is one of our original members that we are waiting on now.
    I notified Garrell through FB Pm he needed to put in his keepers. I think he was having problems finding where to do it in the interface
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sooooooooo we all squared away with the Keepers?

Country
    Country Flag

The last keepers were submitted. You should be able to see the final "free agent" list by tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

The three-round, slow draft will start on August 1st. That is less than a week away!

Please be prepared. Let's try to avoid anyone going over the allotted 24 hours per pick this year.

I will create the draft thread on the league page in the coming days. In the meantime, if there are any rule changes that you would like to see, please let me know so that we can vote on them.

The one poll I have left to put up is concerning whether the third-place game counts in figuring the draft order for the following year. Since that only effects next year's draft order, it can be a later poll if anyone has something they want voted on that will affect this season.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what’s allowed and what’s not, so let me know if this is outside the established rules. I’m looking to trade my first round #6 pick for a starting running back. Let me know if there is any interest. My team was on life support before and with the ongoing RB issues, I’m in need of any help I can get!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

We allow trades before and during the draft, but ESPN's site does not facilitate them until after the draft is complete. So if you find a trade partner, you both need to send me a message or email confirming the details of the trade. Then I can swap the players for you. Also, it will not let me put more than 25 players on your team before the draft (I can't trade into an IR spot) so you just need to make sure that the trade does not put you over the limit or you need to select a player to drop.

Country
    Country Flag

Understood, thanks for the clarification!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Our three-round, rookie/free agent draft starts August 1st. It is an offline, slow draft so each member will have 24 hours from the time the last person picked to make their selection. Use the ESPN message board thread to submit your draft picks. Please list their name, position, and team. Once the draft starts, I will post update messages periodically.

Please make sure to check the thread at least once a day to prevent missing your pick. If someone misses their window, the next person can jump them. Let's avoid that.

2023 Draft Order:
    1. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 3-11, 1124
    2. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 5-9, 1273
    3. Garrell's Raiders, 5-9, 1394
    4. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 6-8, 1335
    5. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 6-8, 1362
    6. Here's Tua Next Year (ajw2910), 6-8, 1392
    7. Blaine the Pain Train, 6th Place, 7-7, 1394
    8. Rube's .45s, 5th Place, 8-6, 1278
    9. death by snu snu, 4th Place, 10-4, 1606
    10. Gilead Brewery (fernandito), 3rd Place, 9-5, 1513
    11. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 2022 Runner-up, 11-3, 1656
    12. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr), 2022 League Champion, 8-6, 1457
    13. Equus Asinus
    14. Derry's Rejects
    15. Garrell's Raiders
    16. Walkin' Dudes
    17. Forbidden Zone
    18. Here's Tua Next Year
    19. Blaine the Pain Train
    20. Rube's .45s
    21. death by snu snu
    22. Gilead Brewery
    23. Big CoughlinHunters
    24. Lud Billy Bumblers
    25. Equus Asinus
    26. Derry's Rejects
    27. Garrell's Raiders
    28. Walkin' Dudes
    29. Forbidden Zone
    30. Here's Tua Next Year
    31. Blaine the Pain Train
    32. Rube's .45s
    33. death by snu snu
    34. Gilead Brewery
    35. Big CoughlinHunters
    36. Lud Billy Bumblers

Good luck!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to it!

Country
    Country Flag

I see that people are replying to the “2023 season” thread on the ESPN message board, but I can’t see the responses. Is there a reason for that?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just tried it a few minutes ago boss and it worked for me... can you give it another go?

Try clicking on thread title name from the home page.

Country
    Country Flag

Still not working, using the app on my phone. Last message I see in that thread is Jeremy saying the draft will start on the 1st. It’s dated 7/25.
    I don’t yet see any replies in the draft thread.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

It is best to use the website through a browser instead of the app.

I have sent a reminder to Kyle (SkippyD023) to make his pick.

Country
    Country Flag

I try to open through a browser and it just opens my app….going in circles here…

I’ll get on my computer in the morning and hopefully be able to see it from there.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

2023 Draft Picks so far:

2. Derry's Rejects: Bijan Robinson, RB, Atlanta*
    1. Equus Asinus: Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Detroit
    3. Garrell's Raiders: on the clock

*able to pick ahead of the person before them due to the 24-hour window being exceeded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast