Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, he must be in some kind of remote Ugandan village for something.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going on a vacation soon and I promise I won't care about my fantasy team that week.

Edit: I'll set an initial lineup, but if they get hurt or jailed so be it, I'm not gonna look twice.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A guy's got to take a shit, so I end up checking regardless of where I am.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Draft cheatsheet from The Athletic. Just FYI in case anyone finds it useful.

https://cdn.theathletic.com/app/uplo...ets.aug16.xlsx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Woah!

This is VERY different than drafting in NASCAR!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skippyd023 submitted his pick, so the 2019 draft is complete.

I will enter the results tonight. That means the remaining players will go on waivers so be ready to submit your requests. They will only be on waivers a day.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, Garrell's Raiders and Dallas Death Rattle have an open bench spot because ESPN removed a player from each roster that they no longer have listed in their player database. I was not able to add them back.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

You lost Green-Beckham. I guess they think he is never playing again.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I put a move to add a player in the que
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please everyone vote in the poll about the waiver wire.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am outta Luck. My season just went south with his retirement.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Please everyone vote in the poll about the waiver wire.
    I know the last thing people want is another option, but we had the same thing happen in my money league. Half the league wanted waiver to reset, half wanted it to be determined by standings.

How did we settle it? We went to a waiver auction. Every team starts the season with $100 (fake money). If you want a player, you put in a bid. Once your hundred bucks is gone, you can only pick up players from the waiver wire for $0.

This was a nice compromise that everyone in my league seems to really like.

Country
    Country Flag

If this turns into auction league I'm out.

Country
    Country Flag

He's not talking about an auction draft, just a waiver budget. That actually seems the most fair because it truly relies on skill in planning out how to budget your waiver dollars. I have never suggested it because I have never done it before and because I thought some would think it too much work.

Of course, I just looked to make sure we can do this on ESPN and the option to edit it is grayed out. The FAQs say you can so I quess that can be changed in the off season only. So if there is support for this, it would have to be another vote after the season.

Country
    Country Flag

I'd rather it stay the crappy way it is than go to auction. I've never done it but more than that this leagues never done it and I think it would screw it up more than help. 20 million bid for who? A 5th string wr? No thanks

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

do you really think that the casual members of this league will want to do an auction draft? lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

the waivers shouldn't be a big deal lol, there is rarely anyone on the wire worth picking up as it is in an All keeper format.

I find it funny when the casual players get all mortified when anyone suggests a rule change.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I concur!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooof, for a website dedicated to an author, the reading comprehension skills here are sometimes very questionable.

If you want a guy and you put in a bid of 10 bucks (fake money remember) and someone else puts in a bid of 15, he gets the guy. There's more strategy. I'm not even sure it's that big of a deal. There's usually not a whole lot on the waiver wire.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Of course, I just looked to make sure we can do this on ESPN and the option to edit it is grayed out. The FAQs say you can so I quess that can be changed in the off season only. So if there is support for this, it would have to be another vote after the season.
    The league I'm in with the waiver wire auction feature is on ESPN.

Country
    Country Flag

It is on there but I can't pick it. That is why I said it must be an option that can only be changed in the off season (before our draft.)

Country
    Country Flag

I know how to read, dick.
    Auction leagues suck. This league sucks too but I don't wanna be a dick and quit after it actually lasted with people quitting and not caring every year. Go auction, whatever, it don't matter. Sports in general is just a soap opera anymore, and fantasy even stupider than that. As long as people don't focus on real problems....

Country
    Country Flag

I worked 15 hours yesterday and will probably do so today as well. I am too tired to put up with y'all arguing about something y'all have all said "is no big deal." There is no reason to insult each other (that includes calling people casual players) or threatening to quit over a discussion.

We are having a poll to decide, let it play out. We are not going to an auction draft and we would only even put up a poll for a free agent budget waiver process if it had support. AND that wouldn't be until the off season anyway because I already said I can't change it now.

I am going to get ready to go to work and probably not read this again until 11pm tonight. I do not want to see any insults about people's intelligence or name calling when I do.

Country
    Country Flag

The fantasy football season starts tomorrow!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know how to read, dick.
    Auction leagues suck. This league sucks too but I don't wanna be a dick and quit after it actually lasted with people quitting and not caring every year. Go auction, whatever, it don't matter. Sports in general is just a soap opera anymore, and fantasy even stupider than that. As long as people don't focus on real problems....
    I was just messing around. Geez. Again, it wouldn't be an auction league. I hate auction leagues as well. It would just be how we pick up players off the waiver.

Also, if you don't like the league, leave. You're always miserable about everything. You seem to hate fantasy sports, you seem to hate sports in general. Maybe it's just your thing and that's great, but it seems like you're always pissed about something. Life's too short to stick in a fantasy football league you don't give a shit about. I'm pretty sure the league will struggle along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast