Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crow's Dark Tower fanart

John F. Kennedy Crow is on a distinguished road Crow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Crow's Dark Tower fanart

These are all a few years old, but here ya go.

http://blackraptor.deviantart.com/ar...Calla-51728929

http://blackraptor.deviantart.com/art/Oy-52261083

http://blackraptor.deviantart.com/ar...tting-75916561

The first time I read the series I envisioned Oy being a bit taller and more graceful in form than most interpretations.

I'd like to illustrate some of my favorite scenes eventually, just need to find the time and the muse.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry this thread took a bit to post Crow. The links brought it to Rolands attention and he cornered it until someone could look.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are nice, Crow!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

I'm all for bumbler-based fan art, I think I'm a little infatuated with them myself!

Finding the time for art and craft type stuff is tricky...I'm trying to figure that out constantly.

Nice work especially on the 2nd one.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am about to open my Gunslinger Born HC copy to check out the pics. I was tld that after book 4 I would be ok for spoilers. Can't wait till I have the time to look it through,.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice work! The third one is my favorite

John F. Kennedy Crow is on a distinguished road Crow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, all. ^^

I'll probably attempt something new within the next month, once some owed art is done and out of the way. I'm not entirely happy with these since my skills have improved since then.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Check out the Towerpedia artwork contests, too. Might be something there you'd like to take a crack at. A new one is running right now.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread