Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comics Collectible Classifieds ( For Sale and Wanted Items )

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    super sam - just checked my online comic shop, and they don't have any in stock. Sorry.
    Ok, thanks for checking, these seems to be rare!
    No problem.

A couple of members are looking for copies.

I've added the variants to my "Want List" so my online shop will notify me if they get them in stock and I'll post should it happen.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a copy of American Nightmares # 2 Sketch Variant. Anyone have a copy they would like to sell?

Life is a garden...dig it!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    I'm looking for a copy of American Nightmares # 2 Sketch Variant. Anyone have a copy they would like to sell?

James - Do you mean the Bernie Wrightson variant? It's not a sketch. Details list as :

Limited 1 for 25 variant cover by BERNIE WRIGHTSON. Written by SCOTT SNYDER and STEPHEN KING. Art by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE. It's been nearly 20 years since notorious outlaw Skinner Sweet was buried on boot hill. But when a group of grave-robbing collectors of Western memorabilia uncover his final resting place, they find much, much more than they bargained for. And: Pearl Jones was attacked and left for dead by a cabal of powerful Hollywood vampires. Now, a mysterious stranger comes calling and Pearl gets a second chance at life - and at revenge. 32 pages, full color. MATURE READERS.

My online comic shop ( www.mycomicshop.com ) has one for $18.00 listed as NM.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

James - Do you mean the Bernie Wrightson variant? It's not a sketch. Details list as :

Limited 1 for 25 variant cover by BERNIE WRIGHTSON. Written by SCOTT SNYDER and STEPHEN KING. Art by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE. It's been nearly 20 years since notorious outlaw Skinner Sweet was buried on boot hill. But when a group of grave-robbing collectors of Western memorabilia uncover his final resting place, they find much, much more than they bargained for. And: Pearl Jones was attacked and left for dead by a cabal of powerful Hollywood vampires. Now, a mysterious stranger comes calling and Pearl gets a second chance at life - and at revenge. 32 pages, full color. MATURE READERS.

Sorry. I should have been more clear. I need The Stand : American Nightmares # 2 Sketch Variant.

Thanks!

My Mood
    Gay

Sorry. I should have been more clear. I need The Stand : American Nightmares # 2 Sketch Variant.

Thanks!
    Of course, it would help if I read it properly, too! I was "american" and inserted vampire!

That same place has a copy for $45 (FN ) and one for $60 ( NM ).

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Of course, it would help if I read it properly, too! I was "american" and inserted vampire!

That same place has a copy for $45 (FN ) and one for $60 ( NM ).
    Thanks!!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a figure of Anna Mercury for sale. It's not the bust so don't mistake it for one. $75 + shipping takes it. I never took it out of the box.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I have a figure of Anna Mercury for sale. It's not the bust so don't mistake it for one. $75 + shipping takes it. I never took it out of the box.
    Can you post a photo?

Traveler Loondawg is on a distinguished road

Default Looking to buy The Stand - American Nightmares # 2 Sketch Variant

Hi,

I am looking to buy a copy of The Stand - American Nightmares # 2 Sketch Variant. Anyone have a copy they want to sell at a reasonable price? The only one I've seen is sitting on eBay with an asking price of $80. And it's been there a long time.

Thanks in advance,

My Mood
    Gay

This should be posted over in the Comic Tower... I'll get someone to move it.

Comic Collectible Classifieds ( For Sale and Wanted )

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oops, i forgot to post a pic of Anna Mercury. I'll do it later tonight.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am considering selling my Dark Tower Comics and Stand comics, as I've decided to just get the hardbacks. I have every one of them up to the latest series. Any new series that have started in the last month I don't have. I think I have 2 of each of the first couple series of Dark Tower comics, along with any special issues or freebies they had during that time. I think all of them should be 1st editions, and have been in protective plastic with backer boards.

Edited to add: these are all regular editions...I don't have any variants.

I just don't have room on my book cases, and these are the most glaring that need to go, but I don't know if anyone would be interested in the set of either of them. I am not looking to make money, but I don't have a price yet as I haven't went through and counted how many I have. But I can do that if anyone is interested...

I don't have much feedback here, but I can provide my ebay feedback or some other forums I have sold and bought stuff...

PM me if interested...
    Last edited by dyetye; 08-05-2010 at 07:23 AM. Reason: updating

Country
    Country Flag

Anna Mercury statue for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

I'll gladly take it down and sell for cheaper to TDT members.

My Mood
    Gay

Can you post a picture and details here? I can't get to eBay from work.

Country
    Country Flag

Sure, I'll copy and paste the text and pics:

12.5" tall. BRAND NEW, first time she ever left the box was tonight when I had to take pictures. The box has a bump on it but the statue is mint baby.

BUY IT NOW GETS FREE SHIPPING. Once BIN disappears so does free shipping. Wait for my invoice either way.

-----------
    I have the BIN set to 75 with shipping included but I'd go lower for sure.

Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger Born 1-7 set of sketch variants. Two signed by Jae Lee. Best offers takes it. They're all bagged and boarded. I also have the set of colour variants.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering if anyone knows someone, some store, anyone who is selling a copy of Spawn Origins Collection: Deluxe Edition Volume 1. Not the signed/limited edition, just the regular slipcased one. This is impossible to find for sale ANYWHERE. I've never seen a book as unavailable as this one. I mean, even the rare King signed editions always come up for sale by someone.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Does anyone have any extra first prints of Locke & Key the 3rd and 4th arcs through.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted this a while back, but figured it'd be worth another shot. I don't know what to ask, so I am sure I would accept any reasonable offer. Please PM me if interested.

Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower comic series. The 5 series, Gunslinger Born, The Long Road Home, Treachery, Fall of Gilead and Jericho Hill all come bagged and boarded and should all be first editions. I can verify if needed. Also comes with three one shot stand alone issues, as well as a guidebook comic and sketchbook comic. I will also include Gunslinger Born’s issue 1 and 2 variant. As a bonus, all of the first series, Gunslinger Born include 2 of each comic, including the variant ones. From a smoke free home.

Traveler Bappi is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a soft cover novel of the dark tower the long road home for sale offers please

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi would you sell the jericho hill set seperately as thats the only set i currently dont have completed.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi dyetye would you sell the Jericho hill set seperately as this is all i need to complete my collection for now

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bappi, there were four different editions of the hardcover Long Road Home. The regular one that was sold in the comics stores, one that was sold by Amazon, one that was sold by Borders and one that was sold by Barnes & Noble. Each had a different cover. If you'd like to see the covers, PM me your email and I'll send them to you.

I haven't kept up with the values of any of these, so I have no idea of their scarcity.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default covers

Hi Jhanic having seen your email with covers its the standard cover picture i have but its not the hardcover novel, the book i have is the same as hard cover edition as far as im aware but in a paperback novel format

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the hardcovers include the entire story arc, but do NOT include the "extra" material that was published in the individual comics. As you noted, the cover of the standard hardcover is the same as that of the first issue of the arc. I've also heard (but haven't tried to find out the details) that each of the standard hardcover editions were published later in a softcover edition. I'm just not that interested in them, though.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast