Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comics Collectible Classifieds ( For Sale and Wanted Items )

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Default Comics Collectible Classifieds ( For Sale and Wanted Items )

Fine citizens of the TDT Comic Tower - Please feel free to use this thread to list any comic items might have for sale, or to post a message if you're looking for something specific ( ie - Wanted Items ).

As always, we encourage you to use DTbay if you're looking to auction something off.

Gunslinger Apprentice inertia1215 is on a distinguished road inertia1215's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default for sale.....

Unfortunatley I am selling all my Dark Tower comics.

1) I have the entire set of Gunslinger Born, unread, boarded and bagged.

2) Long Road Home, 1st's, bagged & boarded. Issue # 1 sigened by Peter David (w/C.O.A)

3) Treachery 1-5 1st's bagged & boarded

4) Treachery #1 1st signed by Jae Lee #30/150

i'll take any reasonable offers. please PM thanks!!
    In a book,in a box,high upon a shelf
    In a locked a guarded vault
    Are things I keep only for myself
    Its your fate,but its not your fault

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking The Stand: American Nightmares #3 sketch variant. I'd rather not pay more than $41 for a copy.

John

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a full run of Sandman I would like to sell.

It includes issues 1-75 of Sandman several miniseries/one shots and around 55 issues of The Dreaming. I am no grader they are in off the shelf condition (read once). Just the Sandman set goes for 150.00 - 175.00 on Ebay. I will sell to anyone here for 100.00 + shipping. PM me if interested, Dave.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a spare Fall of Gilead #2 variant 1:75 (Isanove black and white cover) they would sell to me? PM me with a price please. Thank you.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just scored a copy off of eBay. Thanks though.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that wiz has gotten his copy, I'm also looking for a copy of the same thing--the Fall of Gilead #2 sketch variant. I'm also looking for The Stand: American Nightmares #3 sketch variant.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy of Fall of Gilead #2 sketch variant. I'm still looking for American Nightmares #3 sketch variant.

Anybody that can help?

John

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I am seriously, majorly interested in Talisman issue #0 black and white that is being given away at the San Diego comic convention!! If anyone has any information on how I can get the issue or if they have one for sale Please pm me!

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

i have a couple of hundred old comic books kicking around if anyone is looking..

Avengers most numbers between 222-345 and annuals 12 , 14, 15, 16, 17, 22,
    Arak Son of Thunder numbers 1-50 and some annuals
    theres a few odds as well...aquaman, spiderman, superman...

Pm if anything there means anything to you....
    Be great to find a home for the entire lot..

-

Oh also some vintage Superboy (leagion of super-heroes)
    numbers 188-204
    might be a little before anyones time here but you never know..

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two copies of the color variant for Long Road Home #1 available at $10 each, shipping and Media Mail include.

John

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling a Bowen Wolverine Unmasked statue. It is in excellent condition and hasn't been displayed since I purchased it. I DID check it upon purchase for any flaws and there were none.

This is from Bowen's website. If you would like pictures of the actual statue, PM me with your email address.

The price for this statue is $130 with shipping inside the US included. If you live outside the US, PM me and we'll talk.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Looking for a hardcover copy of Dark Tower The Long Road Home Barnes and Noble exclusive copy.

Eric

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that the one with the black and white cover? If not, I have one.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Gay

Matt - The black and white cover was the Amazon exclusive.

I believe Eric is looking for this one.

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Matt - The black and white cover was the Amazon exclusive.

I believe Eric is looking for this one.

Pam,
    That is correct. That is the only one that I am having a hard time finding.

Eric

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang! No dice
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have sketch variants of The Gunslinger Born for sale. Issues 1,4,5,6,7.

Make an offer and keep in mind I'd be sending from Canada.

All comics are bagged and boarded.

I also have the colour variants for all 7 issues. I would only sell either sketch or variant sets but not both.

Also for sale are The Stand Captain Tripps 1 and 4, both sketch and variant covers.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have thousands of comics.

Dark Tower up until Sorcerer.

Uncannny X-men from 125 to about 510
    X-men (1991) 1 to about 220
    Ulimate Spider-Man almost full run

Thousands of others, if you have something you're looking for up until early last year let me know I may have it. If not I may put you in contact with someone who can help you. Let me know

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by disel24 View Post
    I have thousands of comics.

Dark Tower up until Sorcerer.

Uncannny X-men from 125 to about 510
    X-men (1991) 1 to about 220
    Ulimate Spider-Man almost full run

Thousands of others, if you have something you're looking for up until early last year let me know I may have it. If not I may put you in contact with someone who can help you. Let me know
    Do you have Alan Moore's "The story of the year" and Warren Ellis's "Ruins"? That was a quick, two issue run. I slept on it too long and my comic shop doesn't have it anymore.

Also, I'm a fan of a somewhat obscure Dark Horse title called "Trekker". It's an older series and the reason I like it it's because it's cheesy sci-fi/action and the main babe in it looks like my wife.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Also, I'm a fan of a somewhat obscure Dark Horse title called "Trekker". It's an older series and the reason I like it it's because it's cheesy sci-fi/action and the main babe in it looks like my wife.
    Dude !!!!

I love Trekker !!! Absolutely love it !!! It's a great series!! So wonderful to find another fan of Ron Randall!

( gosh, and aren't you a lucky guy - your wife must be beautiful! )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

The hair/face combo was eerily alike. Her hair has gotten a lot longer since but yeah, I am very lucky. I'd post a picture for comparison but she wouldn't take that too kindly and I'd end up sleeping in the hallway.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

I´m looking for a copy of The talisman comic,
    Road of trials 1-B, variant cover by Mike Krahulik.

Please PM me if you have a copy for sale.

My Mood
    Gay

super sam - just checked my online comic shop, and they don't have any in stock. Sorry.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    super sam - just checked my online comic shop, and they don't have any in stock. Sorry.
    Ok, thanks for checking, these seems to be rare!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast