Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BGNoAT Round 2 Results

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BGNoAT Round 2 Results

Alright y’all, Round 2 of the Comic Tower’s BGNoAT is over and the results have been tallied. Moving forward into Round 3 are the following titles:

Watchmen by Alan Moore with 12 votes
    Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore with 8 votes
    V for Vendetta by Alan Moore with 7 votes
    Maus by Art Spiegelman Grant with 7 votes
    X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga by Chris Claremont with 7 votes
    Kingdom Come by Mark Waid with 7 votes
    The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home by Robin Furth and Peter David with 6 votes
    300 by Frank Miller with 5 votes
    The Crow by James O'Barr with 4 votes
    Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller with 4 votes

So far the turnout has been great. Let’s keep it that way. We had a little dropoff with Round 2, but I expected that. Thank you for your participation. We couldn’t do this without you.

Btw, I am keeping a running tally of the total votes that every title gets and will post the entire list once we have a winner. The results have been very interesting so far.

We will be putting the titles into The Hat (by "We" I mean ,of course, turtlex), mixing the titles up into five brackets of TWO titles each, and putting up the new brackets for Round 3 very soon. Hang in there y'all, we're coming around the corner and can see the finish line. After Round 3, we will be entering the final round of the BGNoAT, the face off. But you'll hear more of that in a couple of weeks. Get your mouse clicking fingers ready for the voting to come.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, folks - I will put these into The Hat today and we'll have the next round published soon.

( I'm pretty sure The Hat has it in for me already )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

+ Reply to Thread