Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Treachery Discussion Thread

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Really? I just think the Aileen cover, with the striking pink, and the fact that she's a woman on the cover, I just find that image much more eye-popping than those others.

I believe the last image you shown is the cover from Treachery # 1 - it was used.

That being said - I would have LOVED to see a brand new image - created solely for the hardcover.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that it's generally the same cover for Treachery #1--what I was referring to was that in the unused cover, Roland has glowing red eyes. For some reason, they removed that in the finished design.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, duh. Sorry. I misunderstood. I honestly don't like either of those.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice RolandLover will become famous soon enough RolandLover will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I read this last night and I must say that it restored a bit of my faith in the series. It is the longest and most well done issue of the current arc. I actually liked it a lot. The only thing that came off a bit wrong for me was Roland's trite little speech about how Susan is the only woman he'll ever love and yada yada. It was poor dialogue and it didnt seem to really fit something that Roland would say out loud, even if he was thinking it. Aside from that, though, I thought it was a damn good issue.
    Agreed! In DOTT3 when Roland was watching Eddie/Susannah he thought to himself that he wants to love again. He didn't say it out loud. So what RF had Roland say that about Susan, to me she was being a fangurl of Susan since she said in her interviews Susan is one of her favs.

Gunslinger Apprentice RolandLover will become famous soon enough RolandLover will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so happy that I received the HC of Treachery today along with the HC of The Fall of Gilead!! Love it!!

Country
    Country Flag

After reading the Treachery,

Spoiler

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SPOILER TREACHERY

Country
    Country Flag

SPOILER TREACHERY

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    I'm not so sure she would have gone through with it but I don't entirely disagree with you.

I was mainly attempting to answer your question as to why, I think, Steven was willing to take her back.

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Thanks for answering and nice discussion on this. I'm not convinced 100% that Gabrielle would have went through killing Steven.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I put a "Spoiler" icon on the thread itself, so going forth there is no need for posts to have spoiler tags in them.
    Thanks.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point.
    THanks J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point.
    THanks J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler Spesshart will become famous soon enough Spesshart will become famous soon enough

A little detail I found by reading Treachery is that they seem to have used the north western part of Middle-Earth for one map which is shown in the 3rd issue. I cut out the image and flipped it to show what i mean.
    See...

And now the Eriador region of Middle-Earth:

Lazy... lazy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15