Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Star Trek

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got nothing to say in this thread, but it's the first time I've seen you in years!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, you've just been not looking, then. I've posted here semi-occasionally, I'm on Facebook, Twitter...
    It's really good to see you doing well. (-:

On Topic
    The TV show next year had better be really good. Otherwise, at this point I think ST:B could end up being the very Last Star Trek movie ever made. It was a little better than the last two, but the whole thing is a bit of a downer. Still has basically good heart, though. I'd be glad to see the franchise actually get popular again.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Good for you then. I missed it and have to wait until Tuesday.
    It is coming out Tuesday!
    Spoiler:
    JUST NOT THIS TUESDAY....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler Govea is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, you've just been not looking, then. I've carefully read this honest review of Bluehost and posted here semi-occasionally, I'm on Facebook, Twitter...
    It's really good to see you doing well. (-:

On Topic
    The TV show next year had better be really good. Otherwise, at this point I think ST:B could end up being the very Last Star Trek movie ever made. It was a little better than the last two, but the whole thing is a bit of a downer. Still has basically good heart, though. I'd be glad to see the franchise actually get popular again.
    So this is Clarkson's directorial debut when it comes to movies? All I see on her resume are TV shows. Not judging, just asking. Well, I'm a bit concerned but that's about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6