Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Talisman 3

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

You what I would like to see in Talisman 3? That Jake would come back to life only Jack Sawyer's age. Then Jake and Jack would meet, only to be jealous of one another and fight each other to get Roland's attention. Who do think would win in a fight: Jake or Jack?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Jake, hands down.

He's a Gunslinger.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great news, thanks, I also love Talisman and Black House

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope we see more of the territories this time. I recently finished The Talisman, and although there is a lot more Territories stuff in it compared to Black House,
    Spoiler:
    I was struck by how most of the book is very much America side. There's a lot about the Territories we still don't know.

Would be nice if they nailed down the rules of flipping too, that was a bit over the place. (That's not a biggee though, the story is more important. It's something I'd rather like to know though. Particularly where Twinners are concerned.) And the actual relationship to Roland's world too. Is it the same world? One close by? Etc. I think the latter.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I would vote Jake also. I believe he would make Jack

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Its an absurd proposition, but I bet Jack. Its about the size of the fight in the dog.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    You what I would like to see in Talisman 3? That Jake would come back to life only Jack Sawyer's age. Then Jake and Jack would meet, only to be jealous of one another and fight each other to get Roland's attention. Who do think would win in a fight: Jake or Jack?
    I think that, even at his current age, Jake is too mature for this.

John F. Kennedy mmagunslinger is on a distinguished road mmagunslinger's Avatar

Blackhouse where have I been??????? is that a second part to the talisman dangit and barnes and nobles is closed

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it is the second part to The Talisman.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And it is so fantastic, that I suggest you camp outside so you can be first in when the doors open!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I eagerly await this book, wish I had it right here, right now...

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Latest on the third Talisman book fro the Mod at SKMB...

"Steve told me this morning (yes, I was nagging him) that he and Peter are looking at starting this in two years as that's about how long it will take each of them to clear their schedules of the projects they are working on now."

Looks like we still have a long time to wait for this.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bugger

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts exactly. =/

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I want it NOW. If they started this morning, published it, and hopped on a plane to hand deliver it to me by lunchtime it still wouldn't be soon enough. If they could go back in time and give it to me before Carrie was released (also before I was born) I'd just look at them and tell them it's about damned time.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just hope I'm still around when they finally publish it. I'm not getting any younger here!

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, like you're gonna' wait for them to publish it. You know you'll have it at least a couple months early.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

True!!

John

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Makes me a little jealous.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

This is great news.

I love both The Talisman and Black House-probably two of my favorite Stephen King novels-and I'm looking forward to the third installment in this series.

I haven't bought a Stephen King book since the final, eponymous volume of The Dark Tower, but I would definitely be willing to shell out some cash for this.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah!! I'm eagerly waiting this one too!! Talisman series rock!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In a bit of non-news: http://www.stephenking.com/community...217#post563217
    So is this project still at a stand-still or does SK/Straub have plans to start it up anytime soon? I want to re-read Talisman and Black House but I'd rather wait till the third one comes out so they're fresher in my mind if you know what I mean...
    They haven't made any plans for a collaboration anytime soon that I'm aware of.

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    In a bit of non-news: http://www.stephenking.com/community...217#post563217
    So is this project still at a stand-still or does SK/Straub have plans to start it up anytime soon? I want to re-read Talisman and Black House but I'd rather wait till the third one comes out so they're fresher in my mind if you know what I mean...
    They haven't made any plans for a collaboration anytime soon that I'm aware of.
    Bummer. Still gives me more time to read Black House since I have yet to read it.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, please keep bumping this thread in case I ever have not enough reasons to feel depressed.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My gut feeling is that this book will never happen. Just a gut feel.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast