Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Illustrations

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man! I'll definitely take your words into consideration. I think sometimes it kinda slips my mind with the weight of the lines. Sometimes I do change the weight a little, but I guess the difference between them is not always so noticeable. But thank you very much for the compliments. They mean a lot. If you want to get into this kind of stuff, most of it is not all that hard. Just a lot of patience and practice. whenever you are bored, just open up Adobe Illustrator and have fun. If you keep at it, you'll get the hang of it in no time. Just remember to keep everything in different layers. the layers are the key to keeping things simple.

Here's another one for today. Look ma, I'm just like Zach Snyder . . .

Rorschach
    Attached Images
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2