Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The URL below appears to point to it. You have to click an "Agree" type button toward the top of the page that isn't translated.

http://tinyurl.com/oq9ux5w

EDIT: Might be more confusion than necessary at the moment. Burial can help more surely.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't really get this to work.

sk

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the moment there is a preorder for part one only.
    as i said earlier there will be one volume per month.
    my advice is to wait until there are at least 3 volumes available.
    i can help with buying and shippig if anyone is interested
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    my advice is to wait until there are at least 3 volumes available.
    i can help with buying and shippig if anyone is interested
    Watch out! Soon you'll be inundated with interested anyones.....
    First!!
    (Awesome you're willing to help out!)

sk

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'd like to see the next couple covers first, but if they look anything like the first, then hell yeah! Thanks burial for the alert, and for the future assistance.
    WANTED

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Final cover design:
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Love it. And here I had just made up my mind I wasn't going to order these books after all. A couple of months ago I decided to get rid of all my non-English Kings, so why go for this DT set?
    And now, after having seen two covers, I just know I won't be able to resist - again.
    Darn fingers taking over, leading an ordering life of their own...

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Love it. And here I had just made up my mind I wasn't going to order these books after all. A couple of months ago I decided to get rid of all my non-English Kings, so why go for this DT set?
    And now, after having seen two covers, I just know I won't be able to resist - again.
    Darn fingers taking over, leading an ordering life of their own...

sk
    Resist. Resist. You will just sell them next year!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Siep, just buy them now and sell them to me after a week or 2

I definitely need this series!

Country
    Country Flag

Resistance is futile....

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Third Dark Tower novel...
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice! Thanks for posting

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Burial. I'm looking forward to getting these, assuming that we can all figure out a good shipping manner. I don't mind doing sub-shipments to those in the US (perhaps North & South America if that made it more affordable for Canada, Mexico, Argentina, etc.) if shipping a bigger shipment from Poland to US is cheaper than a bunch of smaller ones to their various places. I'm in Dallas, TX though, so it might make more sense if someone in an East Coast port city did this.

Still lots of time, but I'm willing to do this part of the redistribution for these.
    WANTED

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Please count me in for getting a copy of these editions. Also happy to help if needed for consolidated shipping.

Country
    Country Flag

Dang, just noticed the "key" on the cover of #3 above. Awesome job, Vincent Chong!
    WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

As I said earlier - I will help anyone who wants these new book.
    Just let me know if you want them one-by-one or in sets of 2-3 book.

I already have the first one and it looks great...

Vincent Chong's cover for "Wizard and Glass":

Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for offering! Got it myself too.
    I've seen some on eBay as well the last few days.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Thanks for offering! Got it myself too.
    I've seen some on eBay as well the last few days.
    What search words were you using to find them? I'm not having much luck right now- I'm trying to figure out if I'm not searching for the right words, or if there just aren't any out there at the moment.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if anyone posted this one yet. Took a photo of this blood-spattered Dutch edition of Finders Keepers when I was in the Netherlands for work a couple of weeks ago.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted this one yet. Took a photo of this blood-spattered Dutch edition of Finders Keepers when I was in the Netherlands for work a couple of weeks ago.

Very cool! I love these types of editions!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast