Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Herbert. You put a lot of work into compiling those!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

I love how literal the interpretation of some of the titles is in these foreign editions.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, those covers definitely do the scary creepiness (creepy scariness?) of the books justice. Thanks for posting them, Herbert.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love all the editions. Thanks for sharing.

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I would guess France. It seems to be the only one in which Gerald's Game was called Jesse.

Gerald's Game Book Covers

John

yep, french leisure club ed.

someone asked me to post here the french covers... I will post the ones that i really like, and think are worth seeing...

IT:

THE STAND

THE STAND (other pocket edition.. quite nice but doesnt worth the previous one)

THE TOMMYKNOCKERS

and i will end with the set of THE DARK TOWER (revised edition and the 5-6-7 books)

Our covers are so freakishly ugly I have to buy all the SK books in English (so I can never feel lazy)
    The DT set for which you have pictures is the newest edition; mine looking a lot less nice :

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After some nice ones, some ugly ones...

the 1st french edition of CARRIE:

1st french edition of SHINING

Further printings of Shining (this one is not too bad)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I mentionned in the past, that there the Dark Tower saga is planned for mid of october in France, as in 2 books. This will be a limited & numbered edition (no signatures). And it will includes the best (french) bibliography i have ever seen, and apparently a brand new biography (i didnt know that).

The 2 books will be : 19x23 cms, hardcover, under a french-style cover (well i think) and about 1300 pages each.

Here are the covers:

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

herbertwest - wow, those are really nice. and they'll only be in france? hmmmm, maybe it's once again time to cross borders.

btw, did you know that your sig still says you have books in dtbay but dtbay says you don't?
    just curious.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update, HW. Those look nice, I look forward to hearing more.

Note:
    I moved the posts over from the Intriguing Auctions thread into this one to avoid having two duplicate discussions going on the same topic. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

German version of Just Past Sunset

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    herbertwest - wow, those are really nice. and they'll only be in france? hmmmm, maybe it's once again time to cross borders.

btw, did you know that your sig still says you have books in dtbay but dtbay says you don't?
    just curious.
    well, it's possible to order it online ;-)

and.... yeah the items are not on DTbay anyway, but still have them..
    As tuesday i am moving away, if you are interested by somthing, PM me, cause after tuesday i wont access it before maybe 1-2 months...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    German version of Just Past Sunset

Amazon.de says that it will be published the 10th of november, so 1 day before the official US release date...

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

herbertwest, where did you get the info on the new DT? I want the two copies! Can you give me some kind of link that I could check, please?
    The publication of Just after sunset made me so happy because it's published the day before my birthday in the US, but since I might have to wait for a couple of days before being able to read it, I might try the German edition

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Not a cover of a Stephen King book, but i really like the cover of this issue of Mad Movies, which is a magazine about movies. a special Stephen King issue
    Attached Images

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a cover of a Stephen King book, but i really like the cover of this issue of Mad Movies, which is a magazine about movies. a special Stephen King issue
    Very cool. I like it.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool cover, herbert.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Foreign SK Editions

Hello everyone, Just saw this auction and thought I would post it here. I'll throw it on over at Intriguing Ebay auctions too. Someone is selling a lot of 11 Russian Stephen King books with a starting bid of 24.99. They don't specify but they look like all Hardcover books. Just thought some people here minght want to watch this one if your looking for some foreign editions !!
    I don't know how to attach a link...sorry for being retarded...lol
    Ebay item number 220339994170
    Attached Images

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two of those Russian editions myself,really interesting covers. I got Rage (which I think also includes The Long Walk), and The Dark Half (a gift from a member here) I'll post pictures when I am at my home computer.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a page I created with SOME french (pocket) editions.

http://club.stephenking.free.fr/arti...?lng=fr&pg=632

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a page I created with SOME french (pocket) editions.

http://club.stephenking.free.fr/arti...?lng=fr&pg=632
    I've been wanting a set of Le Fleau (The Stand) 1st release. I love how the three make a full picture.

I just picked up a German copy of The Stand

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that a first German The Stand?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Michael Jackson Darkday is on a distinguished road Darkday's Avatar

No, this is the uncut version.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Russian version of The Dark Tower.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast