Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

PRIME EVIL (THE NIGHT FLIER) JAPANESE

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    ALSO CAME WITH A SLIPCASE
    Aggh! I have the 4 paperbacks but I dont have that slipcase! More great illustrations.
    Years ago I had my father in law contact his Japanese friend to order and mail me the SK Japanese covers based on whichever amazon.jp covers would actually show up on the site.
    It was an expensive experiment but I got these 4, Dark Half and Pet Semetary.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Japanese and Korean ones! I got these on paperbackswap.com for free (kinda).

German: The Eyes of the Dragon and Firestarter.

1st EDITION SALEM'S LOT JAPANESE 1977

DUSTJACKET END FLAPS

BOOK COVER

END PAPERS

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, that edition is just freaking awesome !!!!!!
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Here is the Dutch cover for Doctor Sleep. I wonder if they set out to get it more unreadable then the original? If so, it's a success :-)

Lilja

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To bad there's only a paperback announced.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

CARRIE 1st edition Spanish POMAIRE 1974.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just posted what I think is a damn good deal on 128 foreign Stephen King items:

Click Here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great price and a ton of stuff.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Just posted what I think is a damn good deal on 128 foreign Stephen King items:

Click Here!
    Without a doubt. This is an instant foreign collection ridiculously cheap.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast