+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's the one thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default "IT" in South Korea

In South Korea, "IT" was published on August, 2017.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very special!

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Anyone here in South Korea that's willing to pick up this and The Outsider and ship them to the US?
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a very cool production!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't see a separate thread for The Institute (at least in Calvin's Corner) so I thought this would be the best thread to post in.

Today I received my Waterstones edition of The Institute. I don't normally go for UK editions (technically "foreign", right? unless you take it to only mean "foreign-language") but I thought the dust jacket was cool, I like sprayed edges, and they had it on sale for $14.99 when I bought it (thanks to someone here!). Even better, it arrived in pristine condition - all praise to the book gods!

Anyway, for no particular reason whatsoever I looked at the page with the previously published novels. And the parenthetical note beside Sleeping Beauties "(with Owen King)" made me immediately notice that there were no other parenthetical notes, even though he has co-written two books with Peter Straub and one with Richard Chizmar. Odd!

That is all.

Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Talisman and Black House were not initially published by Hodder & Stoughton. The page does state "By Stephen King and published by Hodder & Stoughton"

Country
    Country Flag

But GBB was!

(I only know this because I looked it up just now in the magnificent catalogue)

Surely a mystery for the ages...
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    But GBB was!

(I only know this because I looked it up just now in the magnificent catalogue)

Surely a mystery for the ages...
    Something to lay awake at night in the throws of terrible insomnia.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Something to lay awake at night in the throws of terrible insomnia.
    I'll be sure to take a selfie with my avatar when I see him
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Cool shade of blue.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Cool shade of blue.
    Agreed! Thanks for posting a pic - I've been meaning to but have been lazy. I love the shade they chose and I like the dustjacket art better than the US release.

Sorry yours got messed up corners. It's such a crap shoot with them! I lucked out this time, but I know all it is was luck. I'll be just as antsy about the next book, knowing it's just as likely that it'll come with bumped corners and/or a tear in the dustjacket as not.
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Cool shade of blue.

Bah, Waterstone sent me 2 regular ones, so hoping they fix the mess up and send my sprayed edges one. Already contact them and waiting for a reply.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Thanks Lotuz and Garrell,

Yeah. They are a crap shoot for sure. If you do not have any respect for books how about the product you sell or maybe the customer.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40