Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And it's now been reduced to $116 ;-)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...d=264060910838
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do any of you foreign collectors know anything about these? I'm looking for a unique bday present for a Stand loving friend of mine and just wondering if anyone has anymore info on these because the description is rather lacking. Were there only 2 volumes of this version? Ilustrated? Anything?
    Thanks in advance!
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F303065885029

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If your friend is intrigued by large hairy penises, buy the books...

Closeup of pic on book one:

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If your friend is intrigued by large hairy penises, buy the books...

Closeup of pic on book one:

I did not notice that. Might make it even better

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This edition seems to have been published in 2 books, but do not have any illustrations.

The following one, though have some
    For informations about King in russian, i'd hight recommend : http://www.stephenking.ru/

The page about THE STAND : http://www.stephenking.ru/books/book10.php
    And the listing of the russian editions : http://www.stephenking.ru/pubs/index...ge=1&ItemID=10

Oh, and Google Translate works pretty great on this website.
    Check this out :
    https://translate.google.com/transla....php&sandbox=1
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    This edition seems to have been published in 2 books, but do not have any illustrations.

The following one, though have some
    For informations about King in russian, i'd hight recommend : http://www.stephenking.ru/

The page about THE STAND : http://www.stephenking.ru/books/book10.php
    And the listing of the russian editions : http://www.stephenking.ru/pubs/index...ge=1&ItemID=10

Oh, and Google Translate works pretty great on this website.
    Check this out :
    https://translate.google.com/transla....php&sandbox=1
    Thanks so much!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Book about Stephen King from Poland: "Stephen King. User Manual" by Robert Ziębiński
    Pub. date: May 15 2019

Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Erhebung / Elevation

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one is probably only interesting to herbertwest, but I thought I'd share it:

12 French King books from the "Collection France Loisirs"

On delcampe.net for 45 Euro.

the listing has this nice picture of the books upside down:

Country
    Country Flag

Doesnt interest me
    They are easy to find, and technically have a dustjacket

By the way, I thought I was the only user of that website

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I've had this Spanish 2nd edition for a bit...picked it up from a gracious member of the forum. I think it compliments my Gunslinger ensemble quite well.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good in there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Oh man, now I want one of those. Is anyone selling one?
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

John F. Kennedy snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default "The Outsider" in South Korea

In South Korea, "The Outsider" is published on July, 2019.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Anyone know a source for those collectible looking items?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving that book! Very cool looking. An ISBN or a source for purchase would be great!

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the ISBN : 9791158885526
    > https://book.naver.com/bookdb/book_d...n?bid=15202964

John F. Kennedy snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Anyone know a source for those collectible looking items?
    I think that promotional item(bottle) is for South Korean region only.
    https://www.aladin.co.kr/events/weve...EventId=195138

lotuz
    I'm loving that book! Very cool looking. An ISBN or a source for purchase would be great!
    ISBN : 9791158885526
    https://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wprodu...emId=199193375

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll have to keep an eye on E-Bay for it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Gonna try to see if I can navigate that website...

Steve, if I'm successful I'll let you know

Country
    Country Flag

Italian edition of IT with transparent DJ

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's neat.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Makes me think of a german book. Was that THE DARK HALF?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Makes me think of a german book. Was that THE DARK HALF?

Black House

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast