Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Smoke and Mirrors Anyone.. Anyone...?

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Good news from Brian Keene today, he's making progress on these signature sheets!

http://www.whosay.com/briankeene/photos/99106

Brian
    I have to agree with Brian's assessment "That's a lot of talent on one sig sheet."

btw, I have one on order!
    It's going to be a pretty big book to go with all of that talent. 9 X 12 trim size and 435 pages!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news, Brian. Thanks for the update. One more author left!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Great news, Brian. Thanks for the update. One more author left!
    His schedule has opened up and he should be signing the sheets this month! Woo-hoo!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3