Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Best Movie Character of All Time Tournament?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Best Movie Character of All Time Tournament?

I'm back, constant voters!

So I'm thinking of starting up a BMCOFA tournament, probably after Pam and Sam's Graphic Novel tournament concludes, and I want to know if those who voted in the BMOAT tournament will be voting in this one as well.

I'll most likely use the same layout as BMOAT, with the same rules and same amount of entries. I'll change the threads title accordingly so that you all know when to start submitting your nominations.

I'll keep ya'll posted!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Sounds great !!

I vote "Han Solo".... or is that jumping the gun?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not taking the nominations yet, Pam, I made this thread so that everyone is aware of the tournament and so everyone can start thinking of their nominations.

My Mood
    Gay

I know. I was just being a toot.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

/me feels like a jackass.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a fun idea to me Feev. I will participate for sure.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Excelleeeeeeeeeeeeeent.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can count me in too feev. Han solo... as if. Darth Vader baby!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

/me would participate.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Great idea! I'm in!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm certainly in
    I've even got a certain character that I'm going to nominate
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Miley Cyrus as herself.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

so is this on the up-and-up feevie? or are you going to *ahem* manage to ensure that the dark knight wins it all in the end?

My Mood
    Gay

The Lady brings up a good question, feev.

Is this poll going to be about ORIGINAL movie characters? ie - Han Solo would be allowed, but not Batman ! Anyone from Pulp Fiction would be in, but not The Godfather.

Just wondering....

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    The Lady brings up a good question, feev.

Is this poll going to be about ORIGINAL movie characters? ie - Han Solo would be allowed, but not Batman ! Anyone from Pulp Fiction would be in, but not The Godfather.

Just wondering....
    No Garfield, then...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Lady of Shadows View Post
    ... are you going to *ahem* manage to ensure that the dark knight wins it all in the end?
    No.*

Spoiler:
    *Yes

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Any movie character from any film will be allowed.

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Miley Cyrus as herself.
    This almost made me squirt juice of of my nostrils.

lmfao!

I'd like to participate, when i finally think of somebody.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ryan is really sincere.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i would love to participate, i just have to sit and think now, which i try not to do too often

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How loosely are we going to define "characters?" For example, could the shark from Jaws be nominated? If not, where would the cutoff be because you can't just say human with out cutting out some good parts (hobbits, robots, aliens, etc.) ?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    How loosely are we going to define "characters?" For example, could the shark from Jaws be nominated?
    Yes, it can be nominated.

If not, where would the cutoff be because you can't just say human with out cutting out some good parts (hobbits, robots, aliens, etc.) ?
    All of those are eligible as well.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

are we nominating yet?

are we nominating yet?

are we nominating yet?

are we nominating yet?

are we nominating yet?

are we nominating yet?

are we nominating yet?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soon.....wewwy, wewwy soon.....

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I've already got a list going of ones I want nominated.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast