Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: SMACK the Person Above You!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Smacks Fernando with Bubastis

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks Amanda with a time traveling device*

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Smacks Fernando with Slinky Dog

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks Amanda with Buzz Lightyear*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks Brice with a Guy Fawkes mask*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks feev with every video game (and game console) ever made*

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Smacks Brice with one grain of sand.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks "Manders" with an ODB*

(thats just too far)

Smacks Fernando with The Cure.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks Amanda with a box of Cccccoooookiiieeeeee Crisp!*

Smacks Fernando with some stereotypical Mexican food that he's got a craving for

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks Amanda with the ending to Toy Story 3*

(That can't happen twice, silly. )

Smacks Fernando with The Knights who say Ni.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks GSD with a wet noodle*
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks AS with a cape & cowl*

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks feev with a whole vial of adrenochrome*

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"That stuff makes mescaline look like ginger ale, man. You won't need much ... just a .... tiny taste ...."

*smacks Brice with those f'n golf shoes!*

Smacks Fernando with a Colt 45.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*smacks Amanda with a late night snack*

Smacks Fernando with Boo's door

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Smacks Amanda with a fffffffffffffffish

Smacks Fernando with the wings he just cut from his back

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Smacks Amanders with a snootch to the motherf'n noooooootch

Smacks Fernando with a beautiful big tittied woman that just fell from the sky

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

smacks Amanda with the 13th apostle !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast