Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween! (post pictures!)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Could I be Gir, please? I need to or I'll explode.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Gir!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

scroll down to see creepy Halloween pics from the past.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1...src=sp#s160548

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

This game is awesome. You are a ghost trying to scare people out of the house. You scare them bad enough they die.
    http://www.playedonline.com/game/599...m_medium=2leep
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Oh look, it's Fat Night Owl!

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!! I love that outfit!

I just carved the pumpkin, about to start applying facepaint and costumes to the children

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

looks awesome, chris. Very cool

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What are your little dudes going as this year, Sar?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I feel so off balance today. We did trick or treating last night, so today feels like Nov 1.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one going as Percy Jackson...he has a pen and a plastic sword and dressed normal...my daughter is dressing up as a strange kind of slayer as she put it...she has a red velvet short dress that she wore to a Rennie festival and a pair of black stockings with skull and crossbones on them. we found a pair of ruffled shorts to go with the dress so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable wearing the dress. and i am going to sit on my patio and scare the kids that come up the stairs in a grim reaper costume...lol

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We had our party last night. Some pics on FB for those of you with access. I'll try and put up a couple here soon.

ETA: Here you go. DBF and I were steampunk adventurers:

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Awesome pics, Ann!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, guys!
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Steampunk Adventurers!!! Ann, this is cool!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gracias.

I think we're going to keep these costumes going for a few years, so improvements will be made.

Oh, and we both had business cards made up with our character names and we passed them out all night. It was fun. DBF was Colonel Pinch Copperton and I was Penny Farthing.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Thanks everyone. That was a super uncomfortable costume. I didn't keep the mask on very long at all at either party that I was at.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys all look great!

As Harry Potter and Hermione Granger:

With Crookshanks:

Me with slutty Hermione:

I don't know why, but I look kind of weird in most of my Halloween pics. My face looks puffy or something.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why, but I look kind of weird in most of my Halloween pics. My face looks puffy or something.
    It's called smiling. You look fine.

Actually, there is a facial similarity with you and the actress who plays Hermione.

I've done nothing except watch telly. There was a special Halloween edition of Psychoville on earlier. It was good although it wasn't as scary as I'd hoped. I also watched a New Zealand comedy horror film Black Sheep, which was ridiculous and entertaining.

My Mood
    Breezy

I played scattegories with some friends who came over to eat dinner. The stew I made was AWESOME. Definitely need to cook with red wine more often.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wound up passing out candy at our home. we started getting kids at the door around 4:30. I was like what the heck...it is too early. had to go to the store and actually buy candy this year. we never get trick or treat kids around here. I picked up the candy and some make up for my costume. sat outside on my patio for a couple of hours and scared the neighborhood kids a little....hehe had a few laughs with the neighbors who were throwing a party themselves. they took some pictures of their family and me in our costumes...unfortunately I didn't get to take pics of myself. but we all had fun.

p.s. where did you find your ties Hermione. They are perfect.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Harry Potter costumes came out great, Ka-Mai!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Dags, awesome!! I love yours and DBF's poses

Sarah, you look wicked!! I agree with Brainslinger, you do look like the real Hermione!

Uploading my pics...

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    We had our party last night. Some pics on FB for those of you with access. I'll try and put up a couple here soon.

Okay, this so WIN !!!

Dags, you both look adorable!!!

... and don't go just posting on FB ... some of us are not on facebook!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Sarah, you look wicked!! I agree with Brainslinger, you do look like the real Hermione!
    I was thinking the exact same thing looking at the photos and the avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

<snip>
    I love it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ruby, on the left, as Wednesday Addams - with her cousins:

Max, the Joker (he would not be persuaded to take off the werewolf hand!):

Max immersed himself in the role:

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast