+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Metal Fatigue

Gunslinger Apprentice Munchausen is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchausen View Post
    Occult, fighting, sword and sorcery, the apocolypes, these are stereotypical metal themes.

Interesting...lyrics from a song called If You Want Blood You Got It by a band known as AC/DC.

"...Blood on the rocks
    Blood on the streets
    Blood in the sky
    Blood on the sheets

If you want blood
    you got it

Want you to bleed for me"

By this same band

C.O.D.

C.O.D. - care of the devil
    C.O.D. - the devil in me
    C.O.D. - care of the devil
    Yeah and I guess you could include Hell's Bells too. Pat Boone covered Metallica but I don't see him touring with Slayer anytime soon. To be sure there is wiggle room but realisticly, this is just pandering to their metal audience.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I must admit that this Dio song is my new vote.

I mean the song... not the video.

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ronnie James Dio was the fucking *man*.

Holy Diver has my vote.

Gunslinger Apprentice Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't read each response, but my choice would have to be....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...I hated to change my vote but as I age I find myself leaning more and more toward those tunes that accentuate the blues.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tough choice, but this one topped my list! Randy Rhoads, what a phenomenal guitarist and composer! We lost him way too early. Ozzy's reaction at the end is priceless! You can tell, he's like, "Holy crap! I've got one hell of a good band here!"

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

May I direct you to a cover of Mr. Crowley by Rob Halford (Judas Priest) Yngwie Johann Malmsteen and Ronnie James Dio?

No video of live work by great to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg0EKayISg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3