Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2009 Giveaway Items List Unveiled!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK people, the Grand Prize is still in the works, but I just got it back from Richard Isanove today and it will go on to Robin Furth and then to Stephen King himself.

The best part is I got both Jae Lee and Richard Isanove to draw sketches in the book along with their sigs. Here is the Grand Prize as it stands today:

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that beautiful!?!?!??!

<swoons>

We are going to have a very lucky individual out here.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

:swoon:thud: ( oops, sorry, Matt )

That is amazing !!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It is, whoever wins that will indeed be one very lucky person.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well y'all, the give is over, and I want to thank Matt, Aaron, Dora, and Hannah. Especially Dora and Hannah. Hardcore!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4