Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: 2004 King / Whelan Signing Event?

Gunslinger Apprentice Glass is on a distinguished road Glass's Avatar

Default 2004 King / Whelan Signing Event?

Hi Everyone,

I am writing an article over the weekend concerning a very cool experience I had, which included Steve. In 2004, when The Dark Tower was released, Steve and Michael Whelan only had one event together, at an independent bookstore in Massachusetts I believe.

Does anyone know the name of the store they signed at? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shawn
    Order The Talisman: The Road of Trials comic book set signed by Robin Furth and Tony Shasteen at The Signed Page!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am writing an article over the weekend concerning a very cool experience I had, which included Steve. In 2004, when The Dark Tower was released, Steve and Michael Whelan only had one event together, at an independent bookstore in Massachusetts I believe.

Does anyone know the name of the store they signed at? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shawn
    I know someone from the collectors area was there, maybe Dolan/Kenny?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll move this to the collector's area, I think you'll have more luck getting an answer there

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Lisa. As we have a duplicate thread going already, I'm moving this one to The Clearing. Thanks again.
    - Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury