Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Would you rather re-read IT or The Stand?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • IT

9 29.03%
  • The Stand

19 61.29%
  • Never Read one or both titles

3 9.68%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IT VS The Stand

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd sure like to see more votes here, just to be conclusive.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

It was an incredibly good book, but for me The Stand was as good as it gets. The Stand was a magnificent epic.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Good call!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice JQ The Gunslinger is on a distinguished road JQ The Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didnt see the poll until it was done. But my vote would of been IT. I love that book sooo much. IT was my first SK book, so there is a little importance in that. But IT is just a better book imo.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the stand.....extended or not, doesnt matter
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Stand. I will admit I do find IT much more scarier, and it truly is a phenomenal read, but...The Stand is so much more than a horror novel. That one was truly an epic read!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    The Stand is so much more than a horror novel.
    So is It.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Did I remember to vote on this one? Gah, such a question. The Stand is very special for me and would be my vote (would be since I can't remember if I voted...). On the other hand, I would rather read about the kids in It than Frannie's bitchy angst. Still, I so love Nick and Larry and Stu and Glen and the Judge and Mother Abagail (even if she borders on stereotypical at times) and Lloyd and Harold and Trashy and, of course, Randall Flagg.

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2