Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Upcoming Comic Conventions - All Locations, Listed By Date

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i subscribe to it. actually i need to renew my subscription to be honest. but in the back of the current issue it's got cleveland named man. but they haven't set any dates yet. since that's the closet one that's going to happen that one i will try & go to

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to go to the SDCC again I loved it the last time I went. I saw Jensen Ackles and Jared P. And I love watching the people who dress up for the stuff its funny as hell...me and my sister in law chased Pikacho down so we could send a picture to my little brother. I want to go again but it probally wont be for a nother year or so. Long Live Comic Con nerdism!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    i subscribe to it. actually i need to renew my subscription to be honest. but in the back of the current issue it's got cleveland named man. but they haven't set any dates yet. since that's the closet one that's going to happen that one i will try & go to
    Roland, when you get more details, please PM me and let me know. I think that I'm going to try to go to that one.

John

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ok he he. they have had an ad in the mag "Wizard" since last year so i have no idea even what year it will be in? but ok will do man will do. i LOVE comics. in fact they just in the latest issue of "Wizard" said that my "Amazing Spiderman" issue #400 that's called a White Incentive edition jumped it's worth from $40.00 bucks to $80.00! i bought mine for cover price back when it 1st came out.

it was the death of "Aunt May" but i believe they brought her old gammy ass back to life. i dunno HOW they did that though? that woman is almost as old an "Andy fucking Rooney" & he's been around since "Moses" walked the Earth!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They said the Aunt May that died was a clone. Seriously.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that explains it.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtesy of Pam:

A great website to check comic conventions:

http://www.conventionscene.com/sched...okconventions/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Nothing in Michigan OR Wisconsin Poop...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing in...Argentina either
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if I will go but I have:

A signing by Charlie Adlard @ A Comic Shop
    When
    Thu, June 30, 2pm – 2pm

He is the guy that draws (not sure if he sketches, inks, etc) for the Walking Dead series. Where he is signing at is about 78 miles away so I'm not sure I will actually go but it's cool having the chance. Thanks for the link!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I was supposed to have gone to Imagicon this year with my 13 year old. Sadly, I got put on disaster relief efforts at work and could not go. Oh, darn
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The 2012 Dallas Comic Con (May 19-20 2012) has announced that in addition to Mr. Stan Lee, Sir Patrick Stewart will be a guest! I absolutely cannot wait!!!! Met Mr. Lee at this year's con and he is unbelievably friendly. More guests will be announced in 2012...

So if you don't live here, start planning that trip now!

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/Home.html

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A quick update: Adam West & Burt Ward have just been announced as guests for the Dallas Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

People near Baltimore might want to take a look at this one:

http://baltimorecomiccon.com/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything on the horizon for the Phoenix area??? I'm pitifully uninformed!!! These look to be such fun!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They do! And I'm not even really a big comic fan.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I so want to go to the Dallas con but alas I have no funds to go....All my faves are going to be there too....grrrr...

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Banned Mignosa is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

This article on www.thedarktower.org gives the light in which we can observe the reality. Best regards!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3