Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: New Comic Statues and Busts ... and Other Cool Comic Retail Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it road trip time again, Pam?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. This thread has dropped really low.

Anyway. I came across this slightly scary looking saucepot in an FP International ad:

Her name is 'Darth Talon' apparently. Impressionable isn't she?
    Heh.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow... I just know that lightsaber is going to break off 98% of the statues ... might be a good investment if you could get a mint one!! ?!?

Here's a couple of new items :

This X-Force Wolverine is kinda cool.

And this Tigra is definitely sexy.

Can't say I like this Sabretooth.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An action figure rather than a bust but I thought this looked excellent. First of a new range of Star Wars figures coming out:

Please click on the image for more details.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Sabertooth isn't good at all. I saw the War Machine statue the other day at my comic shop and that thing is COOL!!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Gay

I go back and forth on spending so much money for "action figures". I mean, some of those can run $150 smackers!!

For instance :

This one is $269!! Ghost Rider Limited Edition Figure with Hellcycle

And this one is $259!! Ms. Marvel Premium Format Figure

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I go back and forth on spending so much money for "action figures". I mean, some of those can run $150 smackers!!
    Yeah I know. The 12 inchers tend to be pretty pricey. There's a bunch of limited run 2000 AD figures coming out, around the £60 + range. (So far they've just done a limited edition Tharg - the alien editor of 2000 AD. Not really my cup of tea, but a nicely detailed figure. They had a very limited run and there were some smegged off people who missed him. Heh.)

I thought that seemed a lot, but then I did a comparison elsewhere and saw really... it isn't. The latest to be coming out, Mongrol, will be quite a bit more (£125 - £150) but he's a big chunky wide gorilla of a robot. I've only seen blurred images so far, (the company like to tease us) but when we get proper images I'll post him here.

Actually the prices you quoted aren't too bad at all Turtlex (relatively speaking. Anything more than a tenner seems a lot for me.) when I consider your giving it in American dollars and we often pay the same in British pounds!

They're all out of my range, although if they produce some 6 inch figures I might consider them. I imagine there'll be some merchandise when the new Judge Dredd movie comes out.

That Boba Fett is going for £34.99 on the website. He is 8 inches though, and the change in size seems to make quite a difference. (That still seems a lot to me though!) To me a tenner for a figure is enough. Heh.

My Mood
    Gay

The only "action figure" type of character that I have is Deunan Knute from Appleseed.

She's not an action figure, per se, but is listed as 1:6 Scale Poseable Model Kit .... which basically makes her an action figure.

She was a tad pricey ( about $150 US ) but she's worth it.

Country
    Country Flag

The sculpt on many of the larger figures is as good as a lot of model 'bust' type things. They're certainly not aimed at kids or ... if they are, kids with rich parents. Heh.

Country
    Country Flag

I know super heroine/villainesses tend to dress sexy, but this is a tad ridiculous isn't it?

Vampirella:

Spoiler:

Luckily for her the undead probably don't suffer from coughs...

My Mood
    Gay

Now really.... is that outfit at all functional?!??!

Seriously, though - what's up with that odd look on her face ... probably the wedgie she's getting from that thong-bra.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9