2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,926 to 1,929 of 1929

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Another series win for the boys from Da Bronx!!!!!!
    The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel like they are never going to play a full game again.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I had tickets to the 5/16 game at Washington Nationals. The day before game was suspended after 5.5 innings at 3 - 3. That game was supposed to complete on the 16th at 5:05p and ticket holders for 5/16 game could arrive early to see completion of the suspended game then an entire game.

Was on the Metro (subway) headed to game when I learned that the 5/16 game was now postponed as well. Drats. So me and the wife rode a few stops, got off in Crystal City (it's between the Pentagon and Reagan Airport) to find a place to eat. That at least was nice.

So the resumption of 5/15 game and the 5/16 game will be played at Nats Park on 6/18. Ticket holders for the 5/16 game can arrive early and see both games! WooHoo!

By the way, saw several Yankee fans on the subway and at the restaurant we ate at, but did not see any fans donning Washington Nats attire!

I also have tickets to Yankees at Camden Yards (Orioles) for July 11th. Just love Yankees baseball!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Well I had tickets to the 5/16 game at Washington Nationals. The day before game was suspended after 5.5 innings at 3 - 3. That game was supposed to complete on the 16th at 5:05p and ticket holders for 5/16 game could arrive early to see completion of the suspended game then an entire game.

Was on the Metro (subway) headed to game when I learned that the 5/16 game was now postponed as well. Drats. So me and the wife rode a few stops, got off in Crystal City (it's between the Pentagon and Reagan Airport) to find a place to eat. That at least was nice.

So the resumption of 5/15 game and the 5/16 game will be played at Nats Park on 6/18. Ticket holders for the 5/16 game can arrive early and see both games! WooHoo!

By the way, saw several Yankee fans on the subway and at the restaurant we ate at, but did not see any fans donning Washington Nats attire!

I also have tickets to Yankees at Camden Yards (Orioles) for July 11th. Just love Yankees baseball!

The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78