Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2421

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New blood and an upgraded farm system seem to have Yanks on track!!! Looking forward to the new core four.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been a pretty stale year, but since the young guys came up they've been a lot more fun to watch. There are certainly going to be growing pains, but that comes with the territory.

I'm more worried about the starting pitching. Severino hasn't made adjustments since starting strong last year and now Eovaldi is out until 2018. As for Pineda, that ship has sailed. I looked at him as a reliever when he was in the minors for the Mariners and I see no reason to change that assessment. I believe he could be a Rafael Soriano type if used correctly.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Baby Bombers sure are making a go of it. They're fun to watch!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Boy they sure are. Also I think getting Tyler Clippard back was a boon. the back end of the bull pen still not too shabby! Sweeping Toronto was sweet!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whenever you are playing meaningful September baseball, that's all you can ask for.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tex-msg!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boston vs NY for the playoffs!!!! It don't get better than this!!! lol

5-1 Yanks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

5-1 Yanks!!!!
    So much for that.

They gave it a good shot, but it wasn't meant to be.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

5-1 Yanks!!!!
    So much for that.

They gave it a good shot, but it wasn't meant to be.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Lord, could "Slugging Gary Sanchez" be the reincarnation of the "Babe"? Fastest to 19 HR's in HISTORY!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With the "Winter Meetings' underway it now time for a thread title change, please?

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...eceive-offers/
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm cool with Yankees playing it slow.

I think the Nats got fleeced on the Eaton trade. Eaton's a nice player, but giving up Giolitto, Lopez and their #1 pick from 2016 is insane.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul so far for the boys in da Bronx!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Snazzy new thread title!!!

Now, I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...-chapman-deal/
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pitchers and catchers report in 6 weeks!!!!

http://m.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...tching-market/
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for nothing, but the boys from "Da Bronx" are tearing 'em up so far!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for nothing, but the boys from "Da Bronx" are tearing 'em up so far!!!!
    I'm really impressed with some of the prospects. The future might be brighter sooner than most expect. If Torres is half as good as he looks in the Spring, we are in for a treat.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Da Boys from Da Bronx are looking good going forward indeed!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Babies in Da Bronx have been a shit-load of fun to watch lately!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And that's without Bird and Sanchez. Not to mention they are missing Didi, who was their best player from start to finish last year.

I'm looking forward to seeing them all come back. If Judge can continue to improve, their offense shows some legit signs of life.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    And that's without Bird and Sanchez. Not to mention they are missing Didi, who was their best player from start to finish last year.

I'm looking forward to seeing them all come back. If Judge can continue to improve, their offense shows some legit signs of life.

Yeah, I m looking forward to watching this version of the, Yanks!!!! Kind of, refreshing!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

6 game win streak!!!! Pineda has to keep it going!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pineda putting together back-to-back solid starts would be really encouraging.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[B]
    8 in a Row!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice piece to review for now and the future...............

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast