Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2421

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Fucking, fuck, shit fuck, fuck-fuck[, bloody fucking-fuck!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Leave me be, Mattrick so I don't post something I'll later regret. Go and have a well earned rejoice in the "Blue Jay" thread and let me stew in solitude!!! Neither you or your team deserve the thoughts I am thinking right now!!! Fucking fuck-fuck!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Cracked shoulder blade for Tulo. I knew it was impossible for him to stay healthy for a full season.
    It's a shame. He hasn't been super dynamic on offense, and with Martin getting his bat back, we'll miss his defense more than his offense. Hopefully, it's something he can come back from come playoff time. We won't know until tomorrow.

Bill,
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A-Rod blasts #32!!! Man, this guy is having just an amazing year!!! Well we get our butts kicked by, Toronto and now have 2 in a row hoping for 3. Baseball can be nuts!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved seeing how pumped up Heathcott was after that home run yesterday. He plays with a lot of fire.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved seeing how pumped up Heathcott was after that home run yesterday. He plays with a lot of fire.
    Yeah, he does. Also was nice to see, C.C. contributing for a change. The team has the components and grit. With the right timing they could make some noise in the post season if the stars align properly. The pitching is certainly there, IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yanks give Tampa the Bird!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Severino, was back in form!! 2 out of 3 from the Rays!! Shame we missed the chance to gain ground yesterday.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HUGE series starts tonight!!! Where for art the faithful?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They just couldn't get that clutch hit. Once Cecil came in they could have tied it up or went ahead. Instead, he struck out the side. Unproductive outs kills this team game in, game out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!! Bird just hit a massive (in terms of scope) home run.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Yogi Berra passed last night at 90 years old .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

R.I.P. Yogi!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A truly sad day in the Bronx!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A sad day for baseball all over the country.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boys? Can we please punch our fucking post season ticket tonight? Geez, they drop 3 to the Sux??? OMFG!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This team has me banging my head against the wall this past month.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This team has me banging my head against the wall this past month.
    Same here. They have continued, for the most part, to have strong pitching, but the bats are just crazy!!! I hope they find them and a groove before the playoff's start or it will be another early exit.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beltran, Bird & Refsnyder all go yard!! Still, they are going to need to build runs with some timely hitting for the playoff's.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow I was without internet for a few days (at a wedding at a Mountain Resort in way Upstate New York - Thirteenth Lake) and come home to the last game of the season. Geesh the Yankees lose 7 of last 8 and only get home field as the #1 Wild Card because Arizona beat Houston!

Things better change staring tomorrow! Tanaka better bring his A Game! Gardner and Ellsbury need to get back to form! I could go on but then I might have to list the 25 man roster!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck guys.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Wow I was without internet for a few days (at a wedding at a Mountain Resort in way Upstate New York - Thirteenth Lake) and come home to the last game of the season. Geesh the Yankees lose 7 of last 8 and only get home field as the #1 Wild Card because Arizona beat Houston!

Things better change staring tomorrow! Tanaka better bring his A Game! Gardner and Ellsbury need to get back to form! I could go on but then I might have to list the 25 man roster!

Oh, it gets worse. I'm sure you've heard by now, but C.C. Sabathia checked himself into a rehab facility for alcohol abuse and will miss the playoffs. I have to say, this has got to be one of the more strange years I can remember.

I'm not sure what else can go wrong.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

HELLO BOYYYEEEEZZZZZ!!!

Will be interesting how the Yankees fare against my hometown team Houston Astros. The Astros limped into the postseason, but their offense started to pick things up the last few weeks. They do boast a stellar pitching staff. Maybe the 'Stros will make a run this year.

Go Stros!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we kinda limped in!! Let's see if we can turn it around and make some noise!!!

Spoiler:
    Somebody get, C.C. a drink!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast