Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2421

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Predicts the A's take 2/3.
    Do I detect some small loss of swagger in that post?
    Since the A's lost last night 7-0, I have to re-predict.
    I see, you know predicting can be so....well damn unpredictable!!! LOL

Kuroda vs Kazim tonight. Should be a good game. Best of luck to you.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dickey looks like he might be hurt. Nothing will derail a hot team faster than injuries to the starting pitching.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed the game today, hope that's not the case. If he misses a couple starts we can manage but five plus...Something happened with Cecil the other game too that could have been a groin pull too but I haven't heard if it was anything serious or day to day.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice Nick Stefanos will become famous soon enough Nick Stefanos's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Dickey looks like he might be hurt. Nothing will derail a hot team faster than injuries to the starting pitching.
    All the more reason I stick to my contention that one cannot determine in the first week of June that their team is poised to avoid losing 3+ consecutive games for the rest of the season. Injuries are the most unpredictable thing in sports and we've all seen how just one to a crucial player can rapidly change things.
    "Nothing surprises me anymore." - Walt Longmire

Gunslinger Apprentice Nick Stefanos will become famous soon enough Nick Stefanos's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

Predicts the A's take 2/3.
    Do I detect some small loss of swagger in that post?
    Since the A's lost last night 7-0, I have to re-predict.
    Can we predict how many innings the lights will stay on? Not sure what happened with that game last night, but that was a long delay when the bank of lights went out (or according to another report, never came on to begin with)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Stefanos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    All the more reason I stick to my contention that one cannot determine in the first week of June that their team is poised to avoid losing 3+ consecutive games for the rest of the season. Injuries are the most unpredictable thing in sports and we've all seen how just one to a crucial player can rapidly change things.
    You definitely took my words too far. I was talking short term, in terms of holding our AL East lead. We just need to keep playing .600 baseball for awhile.

Bottom of the 8th in Baltimore, 5-1 lead. Happ pitched fantastic and it's good to see us getting these small ball runs again because that's when we're most effective.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

WOOO We took it and split the four gamer with Baltimore. Watching the battle of Merlin vs. Flagg and it seems Flagg is winning.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2/3 Woo hoo!. Go A's.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2/3 Woo hoo!. Go A's.
    Bah Humbug!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jerome, did they consult you on this? It's very reminiscent of your style!!! LOL

http://m.mlb.com/nyy/video/topic/887...game/?c_id=nyy

Notice the amount of the check. Nice touch!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

New York.....we're here.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    New York.....we're here.
    Have some hotel peanuts, we'll be right there!!!!! We'll put this, Canadian uprising right to bed!! LOL

Ever met, Tanaka?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've met Tatanka

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've met Tatanka

You realize that is pretty "Gay", right? LOL LOL LOL

The Yanks have more titles than your guy has cloth covering his "junk"!!! LOL

Edit: "Blue Jays"????? What kinda message does that send to fans? How sweet when they "chirp" and "twitter". I leave out poison!! LOL Damn flying rodents!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Indians are gay?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Indians are gay?

No, just your Toronto Indian" is!!! LOL

If you are gonna come into a "N.Y. Yankees" thread and spout on about another team, well you need to have some thick skin son!!!

BTW, why the fuck would you post that pic for the fucking gay, "Blue Jays"? I heard that when the team began all the players were mystified by the bats. They thought they would get "Hockey Sticks"!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not affiliated with the blue jays lol. He's affiliated with the then World Wrestling Federation lol You asked if I've met Tanaka but I have met former WWF wrestler Tatanka whose names are similar.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not affiliated with the blue jays lol. He's affiliated with the then World Wrestling Federation lol You asked if I've met Tanaka but I have met former WWF wrestler Tatanka whose names are similar.

Yeah, okay NO SOUP FOR YOU, NEXT!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

That's okay, I don't need any soup. I'm having broiled Yankee the next few days.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's okay, I don't need any soup. I'm having broiled Yankee the next few days.

We'll just have to see about that!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard that when the team began all the players were mystified by the bats. They thought they would get "Hockey Sticks"!! LOL
    I've heard but never understood that joke. It's not as if the Blue Jays (original or subsequent) were made up of Canadian players.

GEORGE: Don't you understand? It's not about him. To have a line as perfect as 'jerk store' and to never use it. I, I couldn't live with myself.

ELAINE: See, there are no jerk stores. It..it's just a little confusing, is all.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Stefanos View Post
    I heard that when the team began all the players were mystified by the bats. They thought they would get "Hockey Sticks"!! LOL
    I've heard but never understood that joke. It's not as if the Blue Jays (original or subsequent) were made up of Canadian players.

GEORGE: Don't you understand? It's not about him. To have a line as perfect as 'jerk store' and to never use it. I, I couldn't live with myself.

ELAINE: See, there are no jerk stores. It..it's just a little confusing, is all.

Oh well, they can't all be diamonds!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Tatanka picture. Never would have thought I'd see a picture of him in a Yankees thread.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, we're up 2-1, bottom of the 5th and Tanaka is dealing. Jeter just got his second hit of the evening, which leaves him roughly 70 hits behind Honus Wagner for No. 6 on the all time list and the SS with the most hits ever in MLB history.

http://mlb.mlb.com/stats/sortable.js...code=%27MLB%27
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

3-1 bottom of the 6th
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast