Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Swisher to the rescue yet again! Hm.... he is in a contract year! trying to up his odds I guess.

Kuroda pitched a gem of a 2 hit shutout!!!!

How about Lowe pitching - he was teriffic for three innings a couple days ago!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Swisher to the rescue yet again! Hm.... he is in a contract year! trying to up his odds I guess.

Kuroda pitched a gem of a 2 hit shutout!!!!

How about Lowe pitching - he was teriffic for three innings a couple days ago!
    Absolutely, Bob!!!!

And tonight, 3-2 gem by Garcia!!!!!! 3 in a row and a series win, if not sweep over the Rangers!!!! Where's that Texas Ranger fan now? Buellar? Buellar, Buellar? Muwhahahaha!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    ?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So is this Texas Series a preview of the AL Championship Series - I can't wait!!!!!!

This afternoon Nova (11-6) v. Holland (7-6)!Nova struck out ten in his last start against Toronto!

Cano sat yesterday (stiff neck) but hopefully back in the lineup today!

How about Melky Cabrera! It really puts a damper on his 2012 accomplishments!

Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So is this Texas Series a preview of the AL Championship Series - I can't wait!!!!!!

This afternoon Nova (11-6) v. Holland (7-6)!Nova struck out ten in his last start against Toronto!

Cano sat yesterday (stiff neck) but hopefully back in the lineup today!

How about Melky Cabrera! It really puts a damper on his 2012 accomplishments!
    Melky kinda came outta left field!!! Always seemed like such a good kid and I was a little sad when the Yanks let him go, Such a shame!!!

Super-Nova today!!!!!

P.S. I thought Texas had better pitching than we have seen so far. I don't follow the competition as much as I should, but I thought they were in much better shape. Of course, it's great we will miss Darvish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2 of 3 from the Sux ain't bad!!!!! God, I hate Boston!!!! Go Yanks, beat up and all they still find a way to win!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is indeed a dark day in "Yankee Universe" when we drop 3 to the White Sox!!! Let's get it together, boys of summer!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    It is indeed a dark day in "Yankee Universe" when we drop 3 to the White Sox!!! Let's get it together, boys of summer!!!!!

Yea, that felt really good. Certainly much needed.

May we meet again in October.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Yea, that felt really good. Certainly much needed.

May we meet again in October.
    This is a rough thread to be in for a Non-Yankee fan. and the Bombers are just fine. Two of three from the Indians!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we have weathered alot, but A-Rod is on the mend as is Pettite. Tex should be back soon and the post season looms. It could be better, but it ain't bad!!! At least we ain't the Red Sux!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The "Old Men" manged to put up a 5 run spot on the O's!!!! Boo-Ya Baby!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do the Yanks know how to prevail or what??? 7-0!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew!!! We made it through the weekend with the lead!!! Think the Yanks were a little miffed at Saturday's bad call? LOL 13-3!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I seem unable to post past 8996 on this evening, 2 Collectibles for "Yankee" enthusiast's!!!!!

Babe Ruth, card, pic and story...

Lou Gehrig, card, pic and story...

Very treasured in the "Bender" household!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew!!! We made it through the weekend with the lead!!! Think the Yanks were a little miffed at Saturday's bad call? LOL 13-3!!!!!

I was at the game - there were as many Yankee fans in the crowd as O's fans. I was sitting in the second tier Left Field and could see that Tex was safe - the instant replays confirms it as well! The booing was awesome! it's a shame that in a pennant race that a screw up like this occurs and it impacts the outcome of the game!

It was great to see the 13 - 3 trouncing!

I have a link just for you Bill.

http://http://www.stumbleupon.com/su...ankee-stadium/

And your collectible items are terrific!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Bob!!!! Next, The Rays!!! Kuroda goes tonite!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually tonight starts a 3 game series in Boston - while the O's battle the Rays - I'd like to see the Rays take 2 of three from the O's and the Yankees sweep up in Beantown! Then the Yankees take on the Rays

I hate to see Teixeira sit down after only one game back - his first at bat at the O's game on Saturday was an RBI double off the top of the CF Wall!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we expected a "dogfight" for the division in the Spring and we've got one!!!!

Rays are next (thanks for the correction, Bob) and here we go!!!

Jeter tied Mays tonight on the "Hit List" for No. 10!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Rays are wimpering from the O's sweep. I am sure this is going to be an intense series starting with Sabathia v. Price tonight!

Perhaps the O's will be overtired as they hit the west coast after a 14 inning win yesterday! :-)

And Jeter just continues to roll!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The day is Ichiro! 3 hits in the day game; 4 hits and 4 Stolen Bases in the night game. AND the game winning RBI!!!!!

OH and Jeter just gets hit #200 on the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The day is Ichiro! 3 hits in the day game; 4 hits and 4 Stolen Bases in the night game. AND the game winning RBI!!!!!

OH and Jeter just gets hit #200 on the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And they swept the twin bill!!!! 2 very big wins!!! Not to mention Pettite!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Andy was terrific! Hughes goes for the Sweep and #16 tonight! Then on to the Pesky Athletics!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Swept the "Jay's"!!!!!! Waaa Haa!!!!

!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbye9 View Post
    Its Pleasure to understand www.thedarktower.org. The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your phorum and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back over a typical basis,post a lot more within the topic. Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!! Good luck!
    What's this - obviously nothibng to do with this thread - looks like a SPAMMER to me! JMHO

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Talk about a Big Win!!!!!!!!!

10-9 in extra innings over the A's!!!!!!!! A come back, walk off win!!!!

How about that poor kid missing 3rd? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=CRinVA;727403]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbye9 View Post
    Its Pleasure to understand www.thedarktower.org. The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your phorum and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back over a typical basis,post a lot more within the topic. Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!! Good luck![/QUOTE
    What's this - obviously nothibng to do with this thread - looks like a SPAMMER to me! JMHO
    That is probably a safe bet. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast