Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

he has a point to make. This is his c ontract year and if he is a great DH they will definitely bring him back maybe for two more years! let's hope. And Martin as catcher is fine - he has come out fo the gate running full speed!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rubber Game with the 'Sux" tomorrow!!!!!

We looked good today!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes we did - and who'd a thunk that the biggest ???? right now is Phillip Hughes!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, really. C.C. is working through some stuff too!!!!!!

Yet it's still early and at least we're not 2-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go TB Rays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to know that you are no longer teh sole cellar dweller! Welcome Red Sox Nation to the basement!!!!!! One more loss and you'll be "on the interstate!" :-)

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Yeah, really. C.C. is working through some stuff too!!!!!!

Yet it's still early and at least we're not 2-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
    Check that, 2-8!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How about that game last night - Down 5 zip and win in extra innings 6 - 5! Sitting at the top of AL East where they belong!!!!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. that was a real nice comeback win!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it football season yet?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Is it football season yet?
    All Right, All Right. Move along Bill, Baseball & Yankee fans only here...................................... LOL

BTW, How's the Red Sux doing?????????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they are trying to dig themselves out of the big ole hole they have jumped in!

And Bill, go away and don't come back until Fall! :-)

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, whilst our "Yanks" may still have some Mound Woes, the bullpen has been more or less great and we're winning and in First Place!!!! Where we belong!!!! Get Hughes fixed up and we're good to go for awhile!!!! A.J. has been great so far!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Biggest surprise of the season! Russell Martin can catch, he can run and he can hit! What more could you ask for!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well we lost tonight, but A.J. looked good again. You're right, Russell Martin is looking like everything we hoped for and more!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Yanks had another nice win vs. Toronto yesterday, but my Little League Yanks had Pie here in Chandler, AZ as they came back from a 6-1 deficit to score a "Walk-off" win in the bottom of the seventh 8-7 over the dreaded Scottsdale Mavericks!!!! It was a GREAT game and all the kids contributed to the victory. We even had the Sandman enter in the top of the 7th to strike out the side and preserve the 1-run deficit which led to the fireworks in the bottom half of the inning!!!

Woulda made Jeter, Mo and the boys proud!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG Win today over Texas!!!!!! Crevelli with a Grand Salami!!!!! Jeter two jacks!!!! and the hot hitting Granderson!!!!

We're groovin!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gee it looksliei Jeter finally got tired of the naysayers and is now headed int eh right direction as the Clipper Captain!

Man wasn't it nice to see Cervelli jack one for his second ever HR and first ever Grand Slam! That smile could have cracked his face wide open!
    And Granderson - nice - 'nuf said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, they really "broke" out for a much needed laugher, yesterday. I don't think Cervelli is a "keeper" in the long haul for the Yanks, but you just can't not love the guy. He truly, truly looks like he is having the time of his life everytime he suits up. He's living the dream and that has got to be a bit infectious and good for the team as a whole.

Granderson is well on the way to a "career" year. That was my feeling going into the season as well. That's why he is on my fantasy team!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

13-2 over the Orioles and Jeter is just 30 hits away from Yankee History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another Impressive Outing from Mr. Colon!!!!!!! The guy came from "Nowhere" almost!!!!

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/g..._away&c_id=nyy
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I found it odd that they pinch ran for Swisher in the 8th when they were up by 4. Oakland's D looked like crap today, and DeJesus letting the ball bounce over him for a triple was just the icing on the crap cake
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's official. Mo picks up his 16th save, Tex wit 2 dingers and the Yanks finish their Road trip 6-3!!!!! Not bad and still in first by a game heading into a showdown with the dreaded Sux!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so the Sux come to town on Tuesday for a big 3 game series!!!!! Hopefully, we will kick some ass!!!!!! They are playing well and the pitching has been stellar!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Would like to see a couple of Jeter multi-hit games in this series - want to see the 3,000 hit threshold broken at Yankee Stadium! Of course also same wich for Tex, Granderson, A-Rod and Cano! Hell, all of 'em!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my "Boston Sucks" T-shirt on!!!!! All ready for game 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast