Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2421

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are pretty great.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm going to drink this for Bill:

I thank you from deep in my heart for the support, El Jefe!!!!

It might even help your A's or Giants make the playoffs this year!!!!

We're 9-1 in the last 10 games which included sweeps of the Red Sux and O's!!!! I'm still very worried if "Next man up" will prevail in the playoff's!!! Regardless, its been a really fun season so far!!! Let's see where these "Savages" can take us!!!!!!

How about the bullshit toss of, Gardy this evening??? A "no look hook"!!!! lol lol

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

We're 9-1 in the last 10 games which included sweeps of the Red Sux and O's!!!! I'm still very worried if "Next man up" will prevail in the playoff's!!! Regardless, its been a really fun season so far!!! Let's see where these "Savages" can take us!!!!!!

How about the bullshit toss of, Gardy this evening??? A "no look hook"!!!! lol lol

The umps are so damn sensitive. If they weren’t terrible they wouldn’t get yelled at

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's going to come down to the starting pitching. It always does.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the Toronto Blue Jays for winning the ALCS. Best of luck to them in the World Series.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's sad to see a once powerful thread fall into the abyss like this, especially during a year where the Yankees are playing so well.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Bills the main contributor and he’s still hospitalized I believe.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Joe315;1164169]Bills the main contributor and he’s still hospitalized I believe.[/QUOTE
    ]

Yep, but I still keep up with my boys!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Bills the main contributor and he’s still hospitalized I believe.
    Well that would make sense. I hope he's feeling better. For real.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't post much but I watch every game. So far so good. Still tied with Astros for best record in MLB. Home field advantage in the playoffs would be the best. Astros definitely have better pitching. Last year in 7 game series each team won in their home park. Astros 4 - Yankees 3. So yes Home field advantage is a must! Currently on track for 105 wins.

It was great last night seeing Judge finally put one over the green monster. He's come alive since his stint on the IL; Torres is on fire! He might break Alfonso Soriano's Yankee HR record for a middle infielder!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;1164230]
    Bills the main contributor and he’s still hospitalized I believe.[/QUOTE
    ]

Yep, but I still keep up with my boys!!!!!
    Hey Bill!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Losing Tauchman might hurt more than most would think. Especially with the uncertainty of Hicks coming back.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, Guys!!!

Yes, I've had another rough go of it in the health department. I've been rather busy in the recovery department, but I'm rehabbing and hopefully I am past the worst of it. Thanks for the support!!! Now, back to business, Yanks are up 3-0 in the 5th inning of the second game vs. the Tigers. C.C. on the bump and hopefully we'll come away with win #97!!!!

Tauchman is a loss, but Maybin should fill in nicely. In the good news dept., Severino is set to re-join the team and, Betances will be back after 1 more AAA appearance!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

:ny-yankees-basebal
    l

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Severino came back strong! Betances not so and is now lost yet again! Maybin is playing through some pain but he's been around quite a while and will contribute. Torres is the man and hopefully Sanchez is back soon!

Congrats to the Yankees on winning the AL East with their 100th win!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for nothing pinstripe faithful, but today we clinched home field for the ALDS!!! Still fighting for it throughout the post season though.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill it may come down to the last game. Astros are a half game ahead right now!

I am really pissed about German. WTF was he thinking. Yet another wrinkle in the Yankee pitching woes!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Bill it may come down to the last game. Astros are a half game ahead right now!

I am really pissed about German. WTF was he thinking. Yet another wrinkle in the Yankee pitching woes!
    Me too, Bob!!! Dumb Ass Dominican (Or Whatever lol)

Okay, so we got the very formidable, Minnesota Twins at the Stadium for two very important games. Get your guesses in now, as the starters haven't been named as yet.

I'm gonna go with Tanaka for game 1. More experience and he always seems to be "money" as I recall without looking. lol Trusting my old feeble brain on that one. Going out on a limb I'm gonna say, Severino for game 2 saving, Paxton for game 3 in Minny. Again, these guesses are without benefit of checking the stats just going with instinct. Severino could be an "opener" type game with him on a very short leash. Then they can turn to, Paxton to eat some innings in Minnesota.

What do you guys think?

I'll have my "F**king Savages in the box" Tee and my commemorative "Jeter" jersey on with my "Mo" commemorative hat on, "Don Larsen" signed hat in the case on top of the large screen and about two dozen wild wings and I'm ready for some OCTOBER BASEBALL!!!!!!!!

Fucking Savages in the Box, Baby!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    And just for good measure My signed Greg Nettles ball "Boston Sucks" inscribed, Posada signed ball and Mariano signed ball prominently on display!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it’ll be Paxton to open the series.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it’ll be Paxton to open the series.
    Probably a good mood as this will be his post season debut, but IMHO might have been better to get a game 1 win with, Tanaka and take a little pressure off Paxton for game 2. Tough call though either way can work. Maybe Sevy on the road is a good decision as opposed to the pressure at the stadium. Tough call. anyway you slice it. Sucks to lose, C.C.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here We Go................................................ .........................Fucking Savages in the Box!!!!.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Game 1:

7-4 Yanks, bottom of the 6th!!! Solo Dingers by, Gardner & LeMahiue

Update: D.J. doubles with the bases loaded to drive in 3 runs.......................

10-4 Bombers!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Game 2:

1-0 Yanks, bottom of the 3rd. Judge led off with a single to RCF, Gardy walks nobody out and Encarnacion and the Parrot are up!!! lol

Twins pull the starter after Encarnacion singles, bases loaded and, Stanton bangs a sac fly to center, judge scores 2-0. Torres singles to left, 3-0 Yanks. The Kraken is HBP bases loaded again and Sir Didi is up 1 out. SIR DIDI BANGS A GRAND SLAM TO THE RF PORCH, 2ND DECK, 7-0 YANKS!! Bases cleared, 1 out and Urshela is at the plate. Urshela walks, Yanks have batted around and a pitching change for the Twins, Judge is up 2 out. Judge, 2nd hit of the inning. Two on, two outs and Gardy is up. Gardy singles to RF DJ scores, Judge to 3rd, 8-0 Yanks!!! Encarnacion is up, 1st & 3rd 2 out. He pops out to 3rd, Yanks score 7 runs in the bottom of the 3rd to give, Tanaka an 8-0 lead!!!! Bronx Bomber Bill out!!!!! lol lol lol. I just can't take it, brothers!!!! lol lol lol

Praise the Lord for DJ, Judge, Encarnacion (and that fucking Parrot lol) and TORRES. Fucking, Stanton starting to look like A-ROD to anyone? LOL

And now, Didi is BACK as a dangerous motherfucker with the bat!!!! That will bode very well going forward for the Bombers!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Game 2:

1-0 Yanks, bottom of the 3rd. Judge led off with a single to RCF, Gardy walks nobody out and Encarnacion and the Parrot are up!!! lol

Twins pull the starter after Encarnacion singles, bases loaded and, Stanton bangs a sac fly to center, judge scores 2-0. Torres singles to left, 3-0 Yanks. The Kraken is HBP bases loaded again and Sir Didi is up 1 out. SIR DIDI BANGS A GRAND SLAM TO THE RF PORCH, 2ND DECK, 7-0 YANKS!! Bases cleared, 1 out and Urshela is at the plate. Urshela walks, Yanks have batted around and a pitching change for the Twins, Judge is up 2 out. Judge, 2nd hit of the inning. Two on, two outs and Gardy is up. Gardy singles to RF DJ scores, Judge to 3rd, 8-0 Yanks!!! Encarnacion is up, 1st & 3rd 2 out. He pops out to 3rd, Yanks score 7 runs in the bottom of the 3rd to give, Tanaka an 8-0 lead!!!! Bronx Bomber Bill out!!!!! lol lol lol. I just can't take it, brothers!!!! lol lol lol

Praise the Lord for DJ, Judge, Encarnacion (and that fucking Parrot lol) and TORRES. Fucking, Stanton starting to look like A-ROD to anyone? LOL

And now, Didi is BACK as a dangerous motherfucker with the bat!!!! That will bode very well going forward for the Bombers!!!
    What happened with the rest of the game? This was the only way I could get updates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast