Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the character

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a vast 'personal guard'.
    I am a King.
    I am under orders by an oracle not to start a war.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That one I know. King Leonidas of 300.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Final answer?

(crescendo of drums)

You are correct!

Country
    Country Flag

I fight with others to protect a village
    I am not what I pretended to be
    I can't seem to ride my horse very well.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Would that be Kikuchiyo?

Country
    Country Flag

Good shot dude, yer up!

Okey dokey.

Here's the next one...

I frequent a Samoan pub.
    I don't like to be told to turn down the tv.
    When people steal from me, people die.

Country
    Country Flag

That sounds like the big guy in The Italian Job. What'shisname...
    Skinny Pete.

I must admit, I have not seen that movie so those things may all be true of that character, but it's not who I was thinking of. Though, that film does have at least one actor in common with the one I am thinking of.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Rory Breaker from Lock , Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

Correct Feev.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My father is the head of a mafia family.
    One of my brothers is gay
    The other brother can't read.
    I'm infiltrating a police station.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Corky Romano

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it!

*Keeping the feather per Amanda's request.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I work in a company that makes clothes for kittens.
    My shrink makes me get in a car with a transvestite as a form of 'therapy'.
    I'm overly indecisive and insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    My shrink makes me get in a car with a transvestite as a form of 'therapy'.
    Eddie Murphy?

Seriously though, I have no idea.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty..!"

I know the movie, but can't remember the actual character name.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Name the actor the plays him then

Haha..Adam Sandler
    Anger Management

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it!

Okay. Let's try this: (probably too easy)

I'm on parole
    I always notice what kind of coat someone is wearing
    I'll eventually sign a confession for a murder I didn't commit

Country
    Country Flag

Marv from Sin City

You gots it!

Country
    Country Flag

I thought I might have found love only to learn it wasn't gonna happen, no way!
    I found my father, only to have a huge fight with him
    Can anyone lend me a hand?

Luke Skywalker?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast