Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the character

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Neville, Omega Man / I am Legend ?
    Nope, but you're on the right track.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jim, 28 Days Later ?

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Bada-bing-bang-boom.

That was quick. Your go.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The 'I was alarmed at the answer to infection' bit threw me off at first ... but I see what you did there! Slick.

My employer hired me to track down his blood money.
    I use unconventional devices as lethal weapons.
    A coin toss will decide your fate.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anton Chigurh/No Country for Old Men. Awesome character, but an easy one!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You met me in an institution.
    When my father gets upset, the ground SHAKES!
    I'm very fond of MY chair.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

New clues? A different character ?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I once said, "Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls?"
    I wasn't responsible for the plague, but I did start an Army.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

James, Twelve Monkeys?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

So very close...but no.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember his damn name, Brad Pitt's character in Twelve Monkeys

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that is correct, but what is his name? Name the character!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to have to cheat and head over to IMDB, I haven't seen that film in years man.

Jeffrey Goines !

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

There ya go. It's not cheating, you already pretty much had it. Your go.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! I'll post one up soon.

btw - what is this clue alluding to ?

It kinda threw me off haha.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sweet! I'll post one up soon.

btw - what is this clue alluding to ?

It kinda threw me off haha.
    It's a direct quote from the Goines character, said while creating a scene/distraction so that James can attempt escape. You'll remember his father was the geneticist whose research was responsible for developing the virus that wipes out humanity and forces the survivors underground. Yes, an obscure line, but memorable for Pitt's delivery.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer to eat at places where we can get real steaks.
    I have a real problem with being given orders.
    Some prick scratched my car.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Vega!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

yes sir !

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. They wouldn't have promoted me if they thought I was some sort of a Schmo.
    2. I'm somewhat taken with a fast-talking career girl.
    3. I made the Dean's list at the Muncie College of Business Administration.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    1. They wouldn't have promoted me if they thought I was some sort of a Schmo.
    2. I'm somewhat taken with a fast-talking career girl.
    3. I made the Dean's list at the Muncie College of Business Administration.
    4. "You know--for kids!"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

drawing a blank here man ...

Country
    Country Flag

The lead character from my favorite Coen Brothers movie. A film that is vastly underappreciated in my opinion.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

bump
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Barnes, The Hudsucker Proxy ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast