Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad definitions

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

discordant - One who drafts noise ordinance laws related specifically to the playing of compact discs

empathy
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

empathy - pathological fear of the letter M

bodacious

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

Bodacious Having qualities similar to Queen Boadicea.

Rollicking

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rollicking the ability to lick a jawbreaker as it's rolling along a table.

Ephemeral

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

ephemeral Fantasy concept from The Wizard of Oz. All radio broadcasts in Oz were on the ephemeral waveband.

cauterise

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

cauterise - the act of catching someone's glance, i.e. "He cauterise from across the room"

transmogrify

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Transmogrify - the process of transfering smog from one city to another via griffins.

Pacify
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Pacify: the ability to turn into pacman

potassium
    Last edited by mystima; 07-15-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: didn't see last post

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Potassium (V.) An action consisting of someone putting your ass in a pot.

Ceremony
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ceremony - That annoying girl in your math class who won't quit whining. Named Sarah.

modulate

My Mood
    Breezy

I know, she is so annoying!

Modulate -
    A contraction comprised of the words Modern and Ungulate. i.e. A "Hip Horse", or a "Cool Camel"

Recording.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recording, re-cording: supplying a new cord for hanging after the old one has been worn out by many a neck

solstice

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Solstice - a poultice made from kelp and applied to the scales and fins of sole

Werewolf

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

werewolf - a wolf of unknown location

expediate

My Mood
    Breezy

Expediate - To date a person you met on expedia.com

Tapestry.

My Mood
    Worried

Tapestry - to have sexual relations with all adult members of a family.

(Example using Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)

Jane Doe: Brad Pitt is hot.
    John Doe: I'd tapestry.

Orthroscopy

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

orthroscopy: to copy one's knee or part of leg in a copy machine.

definition

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

definition-the process of becoming un infinite.

going back to one I interpreted differently: modulate- as mod you late-a means of letting one of the staff no they are tardy in performing a function.

quincunx

My Mood
    Worried

quincunx - Refers to failed Quinn-Martin productions.

archetype

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

archtype - words written over a door

blasphemy

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

blasphemy: an outstandingly lengthy speech delivered by a feminist

madrigal

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy

Madrigal - A mother who is still young enough to date. From the spanish Madre and the english gal.

Pneumonia.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

pneumonia - The newest form of complaining, generally done while texting (new + moan)

sacreligious

sacreligious object- a small bag for carrying holy items such as crucifixes or cups for the wine.

mendacity

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

mendacity - men who have the nerve (or stupidity) to say "do you have PMS?"

oligarchy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast