Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 789 of 972 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 799 839 889 ... LastLast
Results 19,701 to 19,725 of 24290

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

My bf and bff and I are apartment hunting. We toured one yesterday that is absolutely perfect for us, so fingers crossed that we get approved! My friend has a dog, so if we move in together, we will by extension also have a dog, which is very exciting.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Dogs usually add a lot of love to day to day living...its always good news to hear when someone can add that to their life.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There we go folks!!!

Congrats to those that are smiling due to a good thing and sympathies and condolences to those experiencing loss or suffering. My best wishes to you guys for a swift recovery and or resolution to your issues. I can honestly say I CAN feel your pain and it is definitely depressing. Sometimes a smile and a joke can lead to a turn around and sustained improvement to a bad situation whatever it may be.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Dogs usually add a lot of love to day to day living...its always good news to hear when someone can add that to their life.
    I agree. I could not imagine life without my little buddy
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Clara is the first dog I've ever had who stares right back at you without flinching or looking away.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a positive post for you Bill. My son got to play in Flushing Meadows over the weekend (where the US Open is held). He won his doubles match in a tie break 8-7. He's in red, serving. He plays for SUNY Oneonta. He was very excited to be playing there.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    There we go folks!!!

Congrats to those that are smiling due to a good thing and sympathies and condolences to those experiencing loss or suffering. My best wishes to you guys for a swift recovery and or resolution to your issues. I can honestly say I CAN feel your pain and it is definitely depressing. Sometimes a smile and a joke can lead to a turn around and sustained improvement to a bad situation whatever it may be.
    All the best to you, WB as you adjust to your enhancement .

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Here is a positive post for you Bill. My son got to play in Flushing Meadows over the weekend (where the US Open is held). He won his doubles match in a tie break 8-7. He's in red, serving. He plays for SUNY Oneonta. He was very excited to be playing there.

That's really cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Beans, Becca!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Brian861;1168453]
    There we go folks!!!

All the best to you, WB as you adjust to your enhancement .

Thx, Bri!!! Hey, maybe all these "positive posts" offer some much needed comic relief to those that are suffering. That's my hope anyway.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

More good news for you Bill...

Surgery was a success, and the pain in the hip is minimal. Planning on going home tomorrow.

So, now that my eyes have been fixed via LASIK, I’ve had artificial cartilage in my shoulder for several years, and I now have a metal hip, my life long dream of becoming RoboCop is one step closer to reality!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Surgery was a success, and the pain in the hip is minimal. Planning on going home tomorrow.

So, now that my eyes have been fixed via LASIK, I’ve had artificial cartilage in my shoulder for several years, and I now have a metal hip, my life long dream of becoming RoboCop is one step closer to reality!!
    Now that is great news!!!! Congrats!!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I love ROBOCOP.

I used to play tennis.

Bill, like Tony the Tiger, is Grrrrreaaaaat!

Another Lucite cube is heading my way.

Things are looking up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I love ROBOCOP.

I used to play tennis.

Bill, like Tony the Tiger, is Grrrrreaaaaat!

Another Lucite cube is heading my way.

Things are looking up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Yankee's win!!!!!

The Yankee's win!!!!!!

Yankee's sweep Twins in ALDS!!!!

Bring on the Astro's

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, that's very nice to hear Brian.

How amazing is it that you can have a new hip put in with only minimal pain afterwards. Hope it remains like that and that you'll be running again soon.

My netflix tip is "Norsemen", that's one I wish I could wipe my memory clean of and watch again for the first time, so funny.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    My bf and bff and I are apartment hunting. We toured one yesterday that is absolutely perfect for us, so fingers crossed that we get approved! My friend has a dog, so if we move in together, we will by extension also have a dog, which is very exciting.
    Dog extensions?? Can a beautician put those in at the pet grooming place?

I'm very confused.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    yes, that's very nice to hear Brian.

How amazing is it that you can have a new hip put in with only minimal pain afterwards. Hope it remains like that and that you'll be running again soon.

My netflix tip is "Norsemen", that's one I wish I could wipe my memory clean of and watch again for the first time, so funny.
    I binged on the two seasons of "Norsemen" last weekend, it was quite funny
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, and good recovery!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tip on Norsemen. The trailer does look very funny!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tip on Norsemen. The trailer does look very funny!
    Glad to hear everything went well with the hip.

I found Norsemen hilarious. As long as you enjoy dry British humor, you'll like it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Except for major publishing houses, I notice a lot of typos in the books I've been reading, some of them quite glaringly obvious. I wonder if this is due to using computers for spell checking, not having enough funds to hire proof readers, or a combination of both. I'm reading Gauntlet's THE BEARDLESS WARRIORS now, and I've noticed a typo (a square box in the middle of a line), I've never seen before.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking news: Verlander has thrown 32 pitches, given up 3 runs in the 1st and Tampa Bay leads 3-0 after 1 inning in game 4!!!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I'm so tired of the Yankees. (Nothing personal, Merlin.) I'd love just one postseason appearance where we don't have to play them first, because as we can all see, it never. works. out.

At least the Loons made it to the playoffs for the first time. Maybe they'll do better than the Twins.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking news: Verlander has thrown 32 pitches, given up 3 runs in the 1st and Tampa Bay leads 3-0 after 1 inning in game 4!!!
    The Buccaneers are on a roll!! But only a field goal after 1 inning? Maybe Winston is slipping.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 789 of 972 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 799 839 889 ... LastLast