Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 972 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 18,826 to 18,850 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a 2012 F150 XLT. It JUST rolled 30000 miles (50k here in Canada). The thing is brand new... MINT as a new book on the shelf. They just told me the tranny is going. WTF??? How is that even a possibility!?? It is babied and stored indoors... oh well.. welcome to my week!

PS: It is $8200 CAD for a new one. WTF????!!!
    I was going to say you have great taste in trucks as I own a 2014 same model. No warranty on it, Kris? I'm about to turn 60,000 on mine but I did have to have the airbag fixed as the light kept coming on. That was handled under a recall though. Do you do a lot of towing? Do you have the tow package with a tranny cooler? Mine has that but I rarely tow anything besides my ass
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a 2012 F150 XLT. It JUST rolled 30000 miles (50k here in Canada). The thing is brand new... MINT as a new book on the shelf. They just told me the tranny is going. WTF??? How is that even a possibility!?? It is babied and stored indoors... oh well.. welcome to my week!

Bad trans to begin with.

Look around. Check junk yards. You might find a working transmission cheap and just pay the mechanic to install it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I'm scheduled for yet another surgery next Friday that will hopefully put me on the fast track to finally healing a wound that has been open for quite some time. However, in giving consideration to all the health issues I have endured the last 4-5 years it occurred to me that I am beginning to resemble a fucking Voodoo doll that has been around the block a few times being poked, prodded, burnt and what ever else you can think of!!!! LOL That, or perhaps more like the Frankenstein monster (although an infinitely more handsome version!!)sewn together at every joint and crevice!!!! LOL LOL LOL

You gotta laugh or you'd cry your eyes out!!! lol So, into the breach I will once again go!!! lol lol

No sympathies or best wishes sought or required. I'm a fucking professional Goddamn it!!! lol lol lol

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, WB!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Bill. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

John

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you're doing better soon.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you are feeling better soon Bill!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All the best Bill.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, Bill!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a 2014 Ford focus and just rolled 30K this year. Replaced the tranny 3 times already under warranty

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Wild Bill!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring it to another dealer and trade it in..
    The new twin turbo ecoboost with 10-speed tyranny is real real nice

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending prayers Bill
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, I'm scheduled for yet another surgery next Friday that will hopefully put me on the fast track to finally healing a wound that has been open for quite some time. However, in giving consideration to all the health issues I have endured the last 4-5 years it occurred to me that I am beginning to resemble a fucking Voodoo doll that has been around the block a few times being poked, prodded, burnt and what ever else you can think of!!!! LOL That, or perhaps more like the Frankenstein monster (although an infinitely more handsome version!!)sewn together at every joint and crevice!!!! LOL LOL LOL

You gotta laugh or you'd cry your eyes out!!! lol So, into the breach I will once again go!!! lol lol

No sympathies or best wishes sought or required. I'm a fucking professional Goddamn it!!! lol lol lol
    Best wishes big Bill.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Bill!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish you well, Bill.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Weed eater recommendations? One you don't have to pull the cord 18 times to get it to turn over and stop every 5 seconds to get more string.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Weed eater recommendations? One you don't have to pull the cord 18 times to get it to turn over and stop every 5 seconds to get more string.
    https://www.stihlusa.com/products/tr...rimmers/fs240/

I like this one

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A goat
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!! Talk about a "Pay it Forward philosophy", I just saw on "60 Minutes" that, New York University Medical School has announced, no strings attached, that going forward it will be a Tuition Free Medical school. They also announced that the program is set up to employ this arrangement forever, being fully funded with the required endowment to fund itself from here on out!!!

That's pretty fucking amazing, cool and should have a significant impact on medical schools throughout the nation as well as impacting (positively) the entire medical profession and community. So, I say you should all join with me in issuing a resounding and heart felt.............................................. ......

Atta Boy!!!!!!

To one of our more respected and substantial medical schools in the country!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, WB!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Good luck, Bill. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Hope you're doing better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hope you are feeling better soon Bill!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    All the best Bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Best of luck, Bill!
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Good luck Wild Bill!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Sending prayers Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Best wishes big Bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Good luck Bill!
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I wish you well, Bill.

Thanks to all you for your thoughts and good wishes. I didn't post in order to solicit these kind words, but rather to sort of take stock with all I have been through with my health over the last few years and the sadly comedic side of it after receiving the latest "plan for treatment". Also, and I apologize if my word were unclear, but the first of the two planned surgeries is scheduled for this coming, Friday. It will be a "One day deal" and not involve a hospital stay other than recovery from the "sleepy time" narcotics required. I should be home later that day.

FWIW, the procedure is kinda cool in that they will be incorporating a skin graph called "Integra" and then removing that 4 weeks later to replace it with my own skin. All of which is to accomplish the task of "closing" the perpetually open wound once and for all. The cool thing about "Integra" is that it is a graph which utilizes, Shark and Bovine cartilage and is supposed to be the "newest and coolest" stuff being employed these days. The one draw back is that wherever I step from now on you will be able to hear the faint notes of the shark music from the film, "Jaws"!!!! lol lol Apparently, even after they remove it and replace it with my own skin. lol lol

Seriously though, it's supposed to be really cool stuff drawing from higher healing properties prevalent in these species and very hearty and tough stuff. I have very high hopes that this will finally be the end of it. Again, sincerely thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers. Though the fact is that I have probably been on borrowed time for quite some time now and what ever happens is likely in, God's and the surgeon's hands this time around. If it all works out you'll be able to hear me coming from now on!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    Oh, so my son explained everything to my oldest grandson who is very concerned and interested in what is going to happen. Now, however, he just doesn't look at me quite the same!!! lol lol Finally, he jumped up into my lap nd earnestly asked me if I was now in the process of becoming a "Super-Hero" of sorts!!!! lol lol

New nickname suggestions are welcome, inevitable and will be carefully considered. lol

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill - As far as the bovine cartilage, yep, and it works. When I had my MOHS skin cancer surgery on my nose they plugged the big open hole with the bovine stuff to promote healing since, because of the where the hole was, they couldn't sew it shut. I basically left it in for awhile, covered with a bandage, and kept it moist. It completely healed, pretty quickly, and with hardly any scar which is crazy knowing the hole that was there. So yeah, let 'em slap some cow in there and a little bit of shark couldn't hurt either. George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Hey Bill - As far as the bovine cartilage, yep, and it works. When I had my MOHS skin cancer surgery on my nose they plugged the big open hole with the bovine stuff to promote healing since, because of the where the hole was, they couldn't sew it shut. I basically left it in for awhile, covered with a bandage, and kept it moist. It completely healed, pretty quickly, and with hardly any scar which is crazy knowing the hole that was there. So yeah, let 'em slap some cow in there and a little bit of shark couldn't hurt either. George
    Hey, Georgie-boy, great to hear from you and even better to hear that you can vouch for the procedure. Sets my mind a little easier knowing you have first hand knowledge that it works. I have renewed confidence now, many thanks!!!

BTW, did you have any Movie theme music issues like they have suggested I will experience? lol lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I like this one
    Looks like more machine than I need, brother. But thanks!

A goat
    I don't think Tom Brady is available.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I like this one
    Looks like more machine than I need, brother. But thanks!

Salt, Vinegar and water. look it up online. My wife is a "Mr. Green Jeans" (There's a blast from the past! See if you can ID that character!! lol) and she swears by it. Non-Toxic to everything but the weeds.

A goat
    I don't think Tom Brady is available.
    LOVE it!!!!! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 972 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 752 753 754 755 756 764 804 854 ... LastLast