Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 971 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 18,476 to 18,500 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Lots of love & goodmind to you, Kris.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shit, I just saw this. Sorry to hear that, Kris... Very sad...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Donate to Keep the Site Ad Free-And Vibrant"

Well considering the "Thread & Post Bomb" , "Aldentut, Keeganbob & Co." dropped on us this evening this donation drive seems to need a boost to say the least!!!!! LOL

RF, is gonna be pissed and have a shitload of work to do in the morning!!! lol

My sympathies, J. I tried to warn you early on but couldn't reach you. If you can do something nasty back at these assholes by all means go for it!!!!! lol lol

I offered a few NSFW comments their way to little effect. lol lol Some pretty empty and lonely lives being lived there for sure!!!

Perhaps we should amend the donation drive title to include:

Donate to Keep the Site Ad, Asshole Free-And Vibrant

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see that turd of a spammer is back with different accounts: Keganmob and JerodEi....

Instead of just banning each username this idiot creates, can we not ban their entire IP address?

Let's cut this prick off at the source!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Spam everywhere!

T-Dogz has a good idea...I hope it works and this (these?) annoying poster can be eliminated.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I rarely look at this thread, but I figured people would be talking about last night's breach. People gotta get a life in this world.

And then I found out about the recent tragedy in Kris' life. So sorry to hear. My prayers and thoughts go out to you, your family, and the family of the deceased.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My new year just turned to fuckin shit. I don’t even know what to say.... as some of you know, I’m an avid ATV’er... one of my friends was on the ice last night and he broke through. They just found his body this morning. He was his parents only child and we are all friends with them too. Nicest people on our lake. I’m heartbroken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So sorry to hear of your loss Kris.

Steve
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about the ongoing spam infestation, folks. Trying to delete as many of the spammer's posts as I can but I don't have mod powers in every section, so they're able to keep their activities going because some posts are being posted there and not requiring mod approval. And seems all the admin staff is currently away

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe stop accepting new members for a while? Use captcha when joining along with email verification? Send scorpions to these numbnutz? ….just spitballing...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Sorry about the ongoing spam infestation, folks. Trying to delete as many of the spammer's posts as I can but I don't have mod powers in every section, so they're able to keep their activities going because some posts are being posted there and not requiring mod approval. And seems all the admin staff is currently away
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Great job, Mae!!!! What makes assholes like this tick anyway?

Looks like, RF joined in and put an end to their crap from his end as well. What a staff we have here!!! We're some lucky bastards to have such dedicated staffers!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

that was me. I just cleared down what was left. I also added an additional anti-bot question on sign up, but i'm not sure if it will make much difference.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    that was me. I just cleared down what was left. I also added an additional anti-bot question on sign up, but i'm not sure if it will make much difference.
    I just heard that T-Dogz is now a staff member is that true, Simon? Jesus, they'll just let anyone join the staff now, huh? What has, RF been recruiting at bus stops and homeless shelters? lol lol lol

First a Goblin, now Timmy............................................. ..........The British are coming, The British are coming!!!!!!!! Someone could have at least lit a warning lantern somewhere!!!! lol lol

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I just heard that T-Dogz is now a staff member is that true, Simon? Jesus, they'll just let anyone join the staff now, huh? What has, RF been recruiting at bus stops and homeless shelters? lol lol lol

First a Goblin, now Timmy............................................. ..........The British are coming, The British are coming!!!!!!!! Someone could have at least lit a warning lantern somewhere!!!! lol lol
    +1
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Is it possible that youth is nothing more than an organism's temporary state of psychological self-intoxication intended to distract from the reality that there is nothing but the gaping void and create and maintain the illusion that there is a point long enough for us to reproduce and see our little ones out the door?

Or maybe I should just settle the hell down.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Is it possible that youth is nothing more than an organism's temporary state of psychological self-intoxication intended to distract from the reality that there is nothing but the gaping void and create and maintain the illusion that there is a point long enough for us to reproduce and see our little ones out the door?

Or maybe I should just settle the hell down.
    That doesn’t explain why some animals eat their young

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I guess I'm thinking of humans specifically; animals seem to lack our capacity for neurotic reflection.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I guess I'm thinking of humans specifically; animals seem to lack our capacity for neurotic reflection.
    We could prob use a little more neurotic (neural?) reflection. Less emphasis on reproduction, more emphasis on seeing tykes out said doors.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is interesting and seems legit? Source: Blog "20th Century Danny Boy", entry dated 7th Jan 2019.

A few months back I posted the deposition of Jim Warren. He was desposed in the still running case brought by Ben DuBay, the nephew of Bill DuBay claiming horror author Stephen King lifted concepts and the general storyline of his Dark Tower series from DuBay’s own series, The Rook, which Bill DuBay created with Budd Lewis, in particular, DuBay’s character, Restin Dane, directly influenced King when he created his own character Roland Deschain.

The Rook first appeared in March 1977. From that date the character appeared in Warren Magazines such as Vampirella, Eerie and Warren Presents, before being handed its own title. There are enough similarities between The Rook and Dark Tower for Ben DuBay to bring the suit, and as part of the process a few people have been deposed, including Ralph Macchio (the former Marvel editor, not the skinny actor), Jim Warren, film director Bob Gale, Ben DuBay and Stephen King himself.

Read King's full deposition here...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    This is interesting and seems legit? Source: Blog "20th Century Danny Boy", entry dated 7th Jan 2019.

A few months back I posted the deposition of Jim Warren. He was desposed in the still running case brought by Ben DuBay, the nephew of Bill DuBay claiming horror author Stephen King lifted concepts and the general storyline of his Dark Tower series from DuBay’s own series, The Rook, which Bill DuBay created with Budd Lewis, in particular, DuBay’s character, Restin Dane, directly influenced King when he created his own character Roland Deschain.

The Rook first appeared in March 1977. From that date the character appeared in Warren Magazines such as Vampirella, Eerie and Warren Presents, before being handed its own title. There are enough similarities between The Rook and Dark Tower for Ben DuBay to bring the suit, and as part of the process a few people have been deposed, including Ralph Macchio (the former Marvel editor, not the skinny actor), Jim Warren, film director Bob Gale, Ben DuBay and Stephen King himself.

Read King's full deposition here...
    There is a thread for this. http://www.thedarktower.org/Dark-Tower-lawsuit-claims-SK-is-a-plagiarist
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, damn - thought I had a pearler here. I’ve never seen that thread before, nor knew of this lawsuit - of course the crew here are all over this issue... I found the transcript fascinating (and long)...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It pays to visit The Oracle

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, damn - thought I had a pearler here. I’ve never seen that thread before, nor knew of this lawsuit - of course the crew here are all over this issue... I found the transcript fascinating (and long)...
    Thank you for posting it here, much appreciated. Not everyone ventures outside Calvin's Corner (me being one of them).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, i've put it aside for reading it later !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Yeehaw

One thing that stands out: the poor quality of audio and video the opposing attorney subjected King to. Was the intent to create confusion for King in attempting to answer questions? Or were they just that incompetent?

(It reminds me of when I requested copies of a service agreement with a vendor (at my job); they sent me what looked like a copy that had been faxed and re-faxed 10 times (very degraded image) that had been shrunk to fit within 2" borders on all sides - damn near illegible.)

Another thing that stands out: apparently the fact that King used to read magazines and comic books is a devastating blow to his defense...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 971 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 790 840 ... LastLast