+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 720 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,775 of 17989

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

  1. #17751
    Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,293
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    No problems. Otherwise, frankly there are a ton of other King facebook groups, so...
    You’re right, there’s a bunch. I can understand why he wants back into this one though. As far as King fan groups go, this is the big one with the most action.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  2. #17752
    Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    11,251
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    No problems. Otherwise, frankly there are a ton of other King facebook groups, so...
    You’re right, there’s a bunch. I can understand why he wants back into this one though. As far as King fan groups go, this is the big one with the most action.
    Adam, this one is for ALL things though.. not just books and collecting? I am not in that one..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  3. #17753
    Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,293
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    No problems. Otherwise, frankly there are a ton of other King facebook groups, so...
    You’re right, there’s a bunch. I can understand why he wants back into this one though. As far as King fan groups go, this is the big one with the most action.
    Adam, this one is for ALL things though.. not just books and collecting? I am not in that one..
    Yes, all things. There aren’t too many collecting conversations that I’ve seen, though. It’s more of a fan group. But in my experience so far it leans more towards his books than the movies.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  4. #17754
    Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    11,251
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    No problems. Otherwise, frankly there are a ton of other King facebook groups, so...
    You’re right, there’s a bunch. I can understand why he wants back into this one though. As far as King fan groups go, this is the big one with the most action.
    Adam, this one is for ALL things though.. not just books and collecting? I am not in that one..
    Yes, all things. There aren’t too many collecting conversations that I’ve seen, though. It’s more of a fan group. But in my experience so far it leans more towards his books than the movies.
    nice thanks man.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  5. #17755
    Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    Posts
    4,669
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

    We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

    James

  6. #17756
    Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Way EAST of Patrick
    Posts
    3,758
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

    We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

    James
    Hey Jeff

    If you get reinstated, just remember, next time you get your newest King item that excites you, don't strip down naked and run around in front of your webcam, this FB group doesn't like that.

    Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

  7. #17757
    Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    Posts
    4,669
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

    We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

    James
    Hey Jeff

    If you get reinstated, just remember, next time you get your newest King item that excites you, don't strip down naked and run around in front of your webcam, this FB group doesn't like that.

    Mulleins
    Well let's not be too hasty on the no webcam thing...

  8. #17758
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Space Coast, Florida
    Posts
    6,312
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Here’s a map of Pipeline Oil Spills in the Last Five Years…

    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain


  9. #17759
    Along the Path of the Beam Kongo is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Long time lurker, first time poster in here. I work on Fremont in Las Vegas, and today I had no idea the cast of Christine as well as the car would be showing up for the car show out here. I was definitely taken by surprise on my break, and the cast was super cool and down to earth. I didn't have the cash on me to get any autographs, but luckily I picked up a collectible Christine poker chip as a consolation prize

  10. #17760
    Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,827
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Here’s a map of Pipeline Oil Spills in the Last Five Years…

    Wow! Free oil!

  11. #17761
    Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    europes wastelands
    Posts
    1,096
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Here’s a map of Pipeline Oil Spills in the Last Five Years…

    Wow! Free oil!
    Thats why oil prices are so high...
    Stick a finger in the whole and see what happens!!!

  12. #17762
    Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,070
    My Mood
    Dead

    Default

    Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on the forum! I hope you guys get a nice cake today!


  13. #17763
    Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,293
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster in here. I work on Fremont in Las Vegas, and today I had no idea the cast of Christine as well as the car would be showing up for the car show out here. I was definitely taken by surprise on my break, and the cast was super cool and down to earth. I didn't have the cash on me to get any autographs, but luckily I picked up a collectible Christine poker chip as a consolation prize
    Wow cool. They were charging for autographs?? Which cast members were there?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

  14. #17764
    Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    6,338
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on the forum! I hope you guys get a nice cake today!

    Ditto!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

  15. #17765
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Space Coast, Florida
    Posts
    6,312
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Chris Cornell's daughter Toni posted this duet for Father's Day in memory of her father.

    Audio only.

    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain


  16. #17766
    Along the Path of the Beam Kongo is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster in here. I work on Fremont in Las Vegas, and today I had no idea the cast of Christine as well as the car would be showing up for the car show out here. I was definitely taken by surprise on my break, and the cast was super cool and down to earth. I didn't have the cash on me to get any autographs, but luckily I picked up a collectible Christine poker chip as a consolation prize
    Wow cool. They were charging for autographs?? Which cast members were there?
    They charged $30 per autograph, buy had a deal where you got a picture with everyone there. William Ostrander, who plays Buddy, was actually super cool and struck up a conversation with me right away. Here's a list of the other cast members who were there. It sucks I wasn't properly prepared, lol

    http://lasvegascarstars.com/stars/

  17. #17767
    Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff has a spectacular aura about jeffingoff has a spectacular aura about jeffingoff has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    91
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone know an admin on the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I got bounced and blocked from the group and I really have no idea why. I was hoping someone could smuggle me an answer or give me a contact so I can at least find out what I did. Maybe I have a hidden identity who goes on Facebook and spews vile things. It bums me out. That group was one of two reasons I even have a Facebook account.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Jeff.
    That's my group. I'm an admin there.

    We usually keep a track of who/why people get removed but I can't see a Jeff Goff on the list. Is that your FB name? It's usually for a political post or comment add they are banned in that group. I'm just getting ready for work but pm me and I'll look in to it for you later today.

    James
    Thanks for the response James. It's odd, I was told by someone who said she was the only remaining admin that the owner of the group disbanded it. Which didn't make sense to me since others seem to say that the group still exists. I'll PM you. I am DYING to know what happened.

  18. #17768
    Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    8,755
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    My bad, I think I was confused as I didnt see that Facebook forwarded me to : "Stephen Kings True Constant Readers Fan Club"
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1242973675737144/

    Which only had 315 people


    So, are we talking about THIS one?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SKCR...target&fref=nf
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

  19. #17769
    Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff has a spectacular aura about jeffingoff has a spectacular aura about jeffingoff has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    91
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    My bad, I think I was confused as I didnt see that Facebook forwarded me to : "Stephen Kings True Constant Readers Fan Club"
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1242973675737144/

    Which only had 315 people


    So, are we talking about THIS one?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SKCR...target&fref=nf
    We must be talking about your second link because it sends me to a nonexistent page. It's telling me to go on, there are other worlds than these.

  20. #17770
    the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    austin texas
    Posts
    3,621
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I waited until I was 49 years old before I decided to buy a house. At that time (2008, even though I had to borrow the money for a down payment and got a 30 year loan, I set an aggressive goal to have the house paid off by the time I was 65 years old... in just 16 years.
    I reached that goal.... I just paid my last mortgage payment this past weekend.
    It took exactly 10 years and a boocooties of overtime, but I’m now, at the ripe old age of 59, mortgage and rent free for the first time since I was 17 years old.


    also paid off my credit cards 100% this past week, all my bills are paid... and all the vehicles paid off...for the first time since 1977, I am 100% debt free! Time to PARTY

  21. #17771
    Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Of Heaven
    Posts
    2,669
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    CONGRATULATIONS!! That's an achievement... Well done. Now, I see some guilt-free King purchases to celebrate!

  22. #17772
    Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    14,560
    My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Congratulations, Terry!! A worthy accomplishment indeed.

    John

  23. #17773
    Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brookfield, WI
    Posts
    3,452
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    What a great goal to set! Congratulations Terry!!

  24. #17774
    Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South of the headstone.
    Posts
    5,940
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Awesome achievement! Congrats to you. That must be a wonderful feeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I waited until I was 49 years old before I decided to buy a house. At that time (2008, even though I had to borrow the money for a down payment and got a 30 year loan, I set an aggressive goal to have the house paid off by the time I was 65 years old... in just 16 years.
    I reached that goal.... I just paid my last mortgage payment this past weekend.
    It took exactly 10 years and a boocooties of overtime, but I’m now, at the ripe old age of 59, mortgage and rent free for the first time since I was 17 years old.


    also paid off my credit cards 100% this past week, all my bills are paid... and all the vehicles paid off...for the first time since 1977, I am 100% debt free! Time to PARTY
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

  25. #17775
    Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,945
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I hate you. I mean, congratulations Terry!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 720 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts