Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 972 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast
Results 17,651 to 17,675 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Flash flood warning in my area for the next three hours, great....
    Best of lick!! Are you in a flood zone?

John
    Thank you, John! It's never exactly flooded in my town because we are up high on a bit of a "hill" for lack of a better word but I am getting alerts on my phone for this area right now. (My town is small, around 3,000 people.) The bigger cities near me like Greenville and Spartanburg (parts of the highway are shut down at the moment) are in real danger of flooding. I have a relatively big "yard" around 4 acres and it is floating. We are getting soaked because of Alberto. It's expected to rain until next week. I really don't know what will happen if enough rain comes down. My tomato, cucumber and basil plants are loving it at least.

Don't worry too much about me, just pray for my King collection! It's way more important than I am!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Thank you, John! It's never exactly flooded in my town because we are up high on a bit of a "hill" for lack of a better word but I am getting alerts on my phone for this area right now. (My town is small, around 3,000 people.) The bigger cities near me like Greenville and Spartanburg (parts of the highway are shut down at the moment) are in real danger of flooding. I have a relatively big "yard" around 4 acres and it is floating. We are getting soaked because of Alberto. It's expected to rain until next week. I really don't know what will happen if enough rain comes down. My tomato, cucumber and basil plants are loving it at least.

Don't worry too much about me, just pray for my King collection! It's way more important than I am!
    My tomatoes were loving it at first too. Then about half of them burst from too much water.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

John

My tomatoes were loving it at first too. Then about half of them burst from too much water.
    I'm thinking I might need to move them soon. They are starting to look a bit waterlogged after I just checked them. I use big planters so I can move them easily. Sheesh!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have just received a Western Union telegram from God (I am not permitted to reveal which particular God though), and he, she, it, or whatever combination of genders, known or unknown, he, she, it or whatever is, has decreed I am worthy of receiving my own private jet, complete with my pick of stewardesses (God does NOT like the term "flight attendants"). So please send your donations to me, right away! And hurry up! I only need 63 million dollars.

Can I get a big AMEN!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it bad I want to eat this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Someone posted this on imgur.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Someone posted this on imgur.

Whoa that’s pretty cool. Also, I didn’t know animated images worked here.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By 10h50am I posted something on instagram via the official iOS app
    By 11h15am, I recieved an email saying that my password had been changed, and now my account was renamed, email & password changed. Stolen by a russian.

Its funny how there is apparently nothing that I can do but recreating from scratch an account it seems... fuck!

I didnt think that it would happen to me, I dont know how it did, so... secure your accounts with a 2 steps authen
    But that means that INSTAGRAMs security is SHITE : they couldnt notice that I published in France, and 30mins later there was a login/recovery/something done from RUSSIA?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a bummer. 😔 Your mobile device might be compromised, Jeremy. Just in case, perform a full check.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I feel your pain man. Instagram’s buggy. Just last year their api was exploited to access phone numbers of several celebrities, and that only made the news because of who they were. Can’t imagine what happens on a daily basis that we never hear about. Every system has holes, even Facebook’s so this shit is just going to keep happening. It’s pretty much impossible to write bulletproof code, and even two step authentication can be hacked. Hell, the Russians did it during the US elections essentially by harvesting confirmation codes. Honestly, I wish I had never used any real information about me when social media started becoming a thing.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that what had happened was that one of my emails got leaked a few years ago in one of the major security breaches. I did remember checking an account, but apparently I forgot checking a second email address and I was still using the same pwd... shit

I'd recommend you all to check whether your emails were compromised and change the pwd
    > https://haveibeenpwned.com/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Stolen by a russian.
    Just like some elections we've had.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Stolen by a russian.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Stolen by a russian.
    My vote seemed to have gotten through ok.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just wanna share some love and goodwill.
    Here is a hug to all my DT friends, I hope you are all well met and live long days and pleasant nights..x

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Here is a hug to all my DT friends, I hope you are all well met and live long days and pleasant nights..x

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A nice thought, and may it be so.

...but as a wise man once said, "this world is like a burnt steak: small, tough, and the chips are always stacked against you."
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

...but as a wise man once said, "this world is like a burnt steak: small, tough, and the chips are always stacked against you."

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great movie, with many great performances and memorable lines.

Rob, who hurt you?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Rob, who hurt you?
    Ha. While I am a wise man, I am not the wise man (who said this).

Rob, who hurt you?
    Ha. While I am a wise man, I am not the wise man (who said this).
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. - Socrates

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right back at ya! Loving the latest adventures of EOAS
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

A little unorthodox but some of my friends are trying to raise money for a community floating dock. They are having a tough time raising funds. I have donated all I can to it but hey thought I would ask my DT family If anyone felt like helping. They don’t have a lot of money and are having trouble so... why not? Every bit helps them

https://www.gofundme.com/lake-charlotte-float

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 972 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 717 757 807 ... LastLast