Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 971 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,650 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any serious horror fan should visit Dracula's Castle in Transylvania...

The Chamber of Horrors is spine chilling and R rated...

Don't forget the gift shop on the way out...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I thought you were kidding when you said you're in Transylvania.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I thought you were kidding when you said you're in Transylvania.
    Not kidding, but under the influence of very, very cheap booze. Hic!

Home now, but going back there on Monday.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I envy you Mr. Trick (it's amazing how many cardinal sins I am privileged to indulge in on this site). That looks like one hell of an amazing vacation!
    Love that castle!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks amazing, RT.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today I bought some Bob Dylan tix for his August gig in Melbourne. I think it'll be the 8th or 9th time I've seen Dylan - I keep getting drawn back for that occasional magic that happens at his concerts. To keep myself grounded, however, tonight I'm off to see some homegrown (amusing) pub rock, The Cosmic Psychos, at my local...

(Warning - R-rated lyrics...)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2018 Literary Gala - PEN America.
    Just when I thought I couldn't love the guy any more, I learn of King's stand against the banning of Rushdie's The Satanic Verses....

Apologies if this has been posted previously, I couldn't see it with a quick scan around.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

And then this happened...

Morgan Freeman: 'I did not assault women'

VISA has dropped him and the Screen Actors Guild might expel him.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    And then this happened...

Morgan Freeman: 'I did not assault women'

VISA has dropped him and the Screen Actors Guild might expel him.
    Unreal. It seems that it only takes an accusation and a hashtag, for someone to be good as guilty, nowadays...

Not sure how much credibility a drug-using murderer has but I just came across this, knew nothing about this before...

Morgan Freeman had affair with step-granddaughter: alleged murderer

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would take any 'news' story from CNN with about a dump truck's worth of salt thrown over my shoulder.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Not sure how much credibility a drug-using murderer has but I just came across this, knew nothing about this before...

Morgan Freeman had affair with step-granddaughter: alleged murderer
    More about this from FOXNEWS...

Morgan Freeman's step-granddaughter spoke about 'grandpa feelings' before her murder, text messages reveal

EDIT: sorry I keep posting about Freeman. I am in a bit of a shock right now and trying to process it all.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

My wife worked for Morgan Freeman at his production company in the late nineties. We both heard about this story at the same time and she was shocked. Said he was one of the only normal people in Hollywood she ever worked for. Never harassed her, always kind, and in no way did she ever think it was a toxic environment. My wife is a feminist. There’s simply no way she’d defend him if she thought this story was true. I call bullshit on this story, if you ask me.

Funny thing is I was wondering if I should ever post this, thinking maybe it wasn’t really relevant, but I guess it kind of is in this context. He signed this “inspirational quotes from Hollywood” book and sent it to her as a Christmas present after she moved on to another job.

This video details the accusations.

I love Morgan Freeman and his films dearly but what makes me wonder is why 16 women would make these accusations for no reason. I mean Morgan is very liberal and CNN is a left-leaning network (In my opinion, I suppose that's debatable). Ugh, I just don't know. I really hope it's not true.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Shawshank: The Return

This one would hit hard if it's true. Dating someone young enough to be your granddaughter is creepy AF, but "legal" so I guess it's OK. I don't think I could watch his movies again if he actually did harass these women.

My Mood
    Chatty

Shawshank Return?? I had no idea that was in the works.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It will come at just after Misery's Return.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Soooo you’re telling me there’s a chance

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really want to go for the IT manuscript from the David Morrell collection. What do you guys think that will go for? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Flash flood warning in my area for the next three hours, great....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Flash flood warning in my area for the next three hours, great....
    Best of lick!! Are you in a flood zone?

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 971 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast