Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 971 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,050 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, nice ones, too.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here’s a really nice TEOTD jacket. Could be the best I’ve seen. And it has the variant spine.

Spoiler:

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I'm going to meet Robert Englund today!
    I did NOT meet Robert Englund, but trying again today. We were there when the doors opened and in line for Englund autographs at 12 - 12:15.
    At 5:30 they tell us no more signings. They gave the 40 or so of us still there in line numbered wristbands to come back early this morning and get our autographs before everything starts. I did meet Ronee Blakely and Amanda Wyss, both were great!
    Went back on Sunday and finally got the autographs! Working on getting some pics up soon! Robert Englund was awesome!!!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I snagged this pic off Gerald Winters' Facebook page.

Does anyone else see boobs when you look at Stephen King's front gate?

Yes, Elvira's to be specific.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did NOT meet Robert Englund, but trying again today. We were there when the doors opened and in line for Englund autographs at 12 - 12:15.
    At 5:30 they tell us no more signings. They gave the 40 or so of us still there in line numbered wristbands to come back early this morning and get our autographs before everything starts. I did meet Ronee Blakely and Amanda Wyss, both were great!
    Went back on Sunday and finally got the autographs! Working on getting some pics up soon! Robert Englund was awesome!!!
    Congrats, Tommy! Looking forward to 'em.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For you Harry Potter fans, the past few days I’ve been “exploring” Harry Potter‘s Welcome to Hogwarts game on the Pottermore.com site. You have to find 100 “hot spots” in the game. i’ve been able to find 95 of the 100 so far. The game lets you maneuver around the Hogwarts castle, the Forbidden Forest, the Quiddich pitch, etc. What makes it tricky is that you don’t have complete control of the cursor and you are maneuvering in a fog.

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John. I just passed the info along to my daughter who would probably have a lot of fun with this. She is a nut for these books.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    For you Harry Potter fans, the past few days I’ve been “exploring” Harry Potter‘s Welcome to Hogwarts game on the Pottermore.com site. You have to find 100 “hot spots” in the game. i’ve been able to find 95 of the 100 so far. The game lets you maneuver around the Hogwarts castle, the Forbidden Forest, the Quiddich pitch, etc. What makes it tricky is that you don’t have complete control of the cursor and you are maneuvering in a fog.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Thanks, John. I just passed the info along to my daughter who would probably have a lot of fun with this. She is a nut for these books.

John
    Let me know how she's doing, if she tries it. I'm still stuck on 95 of the 100. Those last 5 are really tricky.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just found two more, so I've got 97 of the hundred now!!

John

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing, Tommy! Congrats!

I hope you didn't say something corny like "Thanks for the nightmares"

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Scott Adams and Maynard James Keenan should get together, paint their heads royal blue, then walk around in public freaking people out.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Let me know how she's doing, if she tries it. I'm still stuck on 95 of the 100. Those last 5 are really tricky.

John
    I'm at 99 of the 100. That last one is really hard.

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how many she has found but she has checked it out and said it's fun.

John

John[/QUOTE]

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how many she has found but she has checked it out and said it's fun.

John

John
    I wish her the best of luck!

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Anybody hear from AKC?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Haven't seen him in awhile. Tim if you are around hope all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    He is alive and well...I heard from him today...am sure he will be around again.
    Hey Gals and Guys, been too long. Took a bit of a break to tend to personal matters and I won't dare bore you with the details. Rest assured I kept relatively close to the boards to keep an eye on your respective pursuits and I am impressed with the progress all have made!

Been in close, daily contact with David, Alec and Kris and I do look forward to diving back into the scene and will post a few of my NP and J's over the course of the last several months. Acquired some BIG ONES.

Headed to the Stanley Hotel tomorrow for our annual weekend visit then on to Beaver Creek for a bit of powder next week. Will post a pic or two along the way. Cheers.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Anybody hear from AKC?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Haven't seen him in awhile. Tim if you are around hope all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    He is alive and well...I heard from him today...am sure he will be around again.
    Hey Gals and Guys, been too long. Took a bit of a break to tend to personal matters and I won't dare bore you with the details. Rest assured I kept relatively close to the boards to keep an eye on your respective pursuits and I am impressed with the progress all have made!

Been in close, daily contact with David, Alec and Kris and I do look forward to diving back into the scene and will post a few of my NP and J's over the course of the last several months. Acquired some BIG ONES.

Headed to the Stanley Hotel tomorrow for our annual visit then on to Beaver Creek for a bit of powder. next week. Will post a pic or two along the way. Cheers.
    Good to see you back here, Tim. Enjoy the snow... I’ll be right in that area next week, skiing at Copper Mountain.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today Bon Scott was (finally) honoured with a permanent sculpture in Melbourne AC/DC's lane...

I think they got the dimensions sorted...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We used to have a throad, somewhere regarding the best places to visit in some cities.
    I cant find it anywhere.

Waiting for the booking confirmation from my company, but next week i am very likely to spend a few days in London for work. I wont be able to do some visiting during the day (I probably wont even attempt to visit my contact at Hodder as I wont have the time), but maybe there are some interesting places opened on evenings?
    It's been a good few years since I didnt go to London...

Cannot wait to see that sunny rain
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    We used to have a throad, somewhere regarding the best places to visit in some cities.
    I cant find it anywhere.

Waiting for the booking confirmation from my company, but next week i am very likely to spend a few days in London for work. I wont be able to do some visiting during the day (I probably wont even attempt to visit my contact at Hodder as I wont have the time), but maybe there are some interesting places opened on evenings?

I think it was called: "Tell me where to go" or something like that. I think it was for bookstores in other cities.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I cant find it anywhere.

I think it was called: "Tell me where to go" or something like that. I think it was for bookstores in other cities.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/....-in-your-area.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A fellow Australian collector took this photo while visiting a Barnes and Noble store in New York, 1990. Stephen King remaindered hardcovers. IT down to $6.98. And I'm getting woozy imagining the condition of those EOTD DJ's....

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! To step back in time....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look at those beautiful, beautiful books.

One of the many reasons why time travel needs to exist.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 971 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast