Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 971 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 723 773 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,825 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure where to post this so I'll post it here. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the members and lurkers here at tdt.org. I have so much to be thankful for personally but I want to specifically mention how thankful I am for this site, the people on it, and the information this site contains.

John

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this so I'll post it here. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the members and lurkers here at tdt.org. I have so much to be thankful for personally but I want to specifically mention how thankful I am for this site, the people on it, and the information this site contains.

John
    Ditto and right back at ya, John!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Sorry to hear you lost your four-legged friend, RF.
    Ive had and lost many pets, but always find other animals to love.
    Hopefully Ms Delores can bear her loss well and possibly rescue another animal who needs a friend.

Ive been away from my pets a week and am totally missing that unconditional love and warm fuzzy interaction...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that news RF....Dogs rule ..

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Damn, sorry to hear that. it's never a good thing to lose a loved one and I don't know what to say.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Random thoughts :

1) Tonight me and my wife are going to see Corey Taylor (Slipknot) singer's second band, Stone Sour in Paris. I've just put a song of the guest band (The Pretty Reckless) on youtube, and now my wife is more excited to see them than Stone Sour, because the singer is the actress from Gossip Girl...

2) Friday afternoon, I needed an info from one of our developper. This guy always jokes that I contact him on fridays afternoon and given my responsabilities (advertising etc) it's always urgent/important to deal with. So on slack (a message online sotfware like facebook messenger), i sent him : "Bouh"
    Literally after I sent him that message, my laptop freezed. I killed it, and after that the laptop wouldnt start as the harddrive actually fucking died!
    How ironical is that?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who gets stressed out during the holidays.....here's the perfect relaxation video to take it all away:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e59guruVL4o

Relax and Enjoy

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Random thoughts :

1) Tonight me and my wife are going to see Corey Taylor (Slipknot) singer's second band, Stone Sour in Paris. I've just put a song of the guest band (The Pretty Reckless) on youtube, and now my wife is more excited to see them than Stone Sour, because the singer is the actress from Gossip Girl...

2) Friday afternoon, I needed an info from one of our developper. This guy always jokes that I contact him on fridays afternoon and given my responsabilities (advertising etc) it's always urgent/important to deal with. So on slack (a message online sotfware like facebook messenger), i sent him : "Bouh"
    Literally after I sent him that message, my laptop freezed. I killed it, and after that the laptop wouldnt start as the harddrive actually fucking died!
    How ironical is that?
    Have fun!! I can’t handle the heaviness of Slipknot live, but have seen Stone Sour a few times.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Was wondering how many Brian's there are on our site? Curious minds want to know LOL
    (1 east-tennessee

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    For those who gets stressed out during the holidays.....here's the perfect relaxation video to take it all away:

Relax and Enjoy

Mulleins

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wow. Can't believe it's been that long.

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Was wondering how many Brian's there are on our site? Curious minds want to know LOL
    (1 east-tennessee
    4 that I can think of.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Relax and Enjoy

Mulleins

(1 east-tennessee
    4 that I can think of.
    East Tennessee
    Brian 861
    BJF
    BR!AN
    Bdwyler

Sure there are others but that's off the top of my head

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Relax and Enjoy

Mulleins

(1 east-tennessee
    4 that I can think of.
    East Tennessee
    Brian 861
    BJF
    BR!AN
    bdwyer19

Sure there are others but that's off the top of my head
    I corrected my name above

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine since teenage hood has been traveling in USA/Canada since the beginning of the year in a van, and plans on getting back to France now.
    He therefore tries to sell his van that he bought for that roadtrip
    If you are in Miami / Fort Lauderdale and think that it can interest someone that you know....
    >>> https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/6391352920.html
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A little ink therapy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Kewl. I finished my left arm two days ago. I'm getting the shoulders capped next.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tower ink! Awesome 8)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas. Heres an update pic(done for today)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Random thoughts :

She was also Cindy Lou Who in the Jim Carrey grinch movie.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition there, Chad! Now you just need King to sign it! Wonder if he's any good with an ink gun

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition there, Chad! Now you just need King to sign it! Wonder if he's any good with an ink gun
    Hahahaha thanks duder. Id let him try

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Chad. I like it a lot.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Chad. I like it a lot.
    Thanks bro

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thanks fellas. Heres an update pic(done for today)

Looking Good!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is hard core, man. Very cool...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 971 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 723 773 ... LastLast