Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 971 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,575 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    So thanks to Shaq it looks like I'll likely be attending the "the largest, and many say friendliest, rare, antiquarian & out-of-print book fair in the U.K." next weekend. I just cruised the website and saw that Hyraxia is one of the 220+ exhibitors, and they have several catalogs loaded up ... all of the vendors have catalogs loaded up.

If you're interested in me perhaps negotiating a purchase for you and hand-carrying back to the U.S., go over and browse http://www.yorkbookfair.com/exhibitors/ or www.yorkbookfair.com/catalogues to see what everyone has to offer. PM me and we can work out the details.

George
    That sounds fun! I started to look at the catalogs but it's too much info on my little phone screen. I need to borrow Brian's laptop!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope you enjoy. I have been a couple times of times. Quite overwhelming with the sheer size, and finding a bargain is fun,

Hope there's some good deals for you.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

20 minutes to showtime! Now I can stop averting my eyes when the previews commune on TV.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliantly done!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw IT tonight at the movies to a packed house. Really enjoyed it

Country
    Country Flag

Since I don't get away from Calvin's Corner very often, is there a place where the current SK films are discussed? I can't seem to find current threads.

BTW.... tonight I had "neighbors" that were running MSK SK next to me throughout the entire movie. "Don't go in there!" "Why are they doing that?!" Ugh.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Since I don't get away from Calvin's Corner very often, is there a place where the current SK films are discussed? I can't seem to find current threads.

BTW.... tonight I had "neighbors" that were running MSK SK next to me throughout the entire movie. "Don't go in there!" "Why are they doing that?!" Ugh.
    Don't know about that, I don't get out of Calvin's Corner too often either. I hate when that happens at the movies. Big crowd but everyone was respectful of other people.

Country
    Country Flag

It appears that recent shows/movies are discussed in The Oracle.

The-It-remake
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Good news; Bad news

The good news is that Hurricane Irma isn't aimed at the Atlantic coast of Florida anymore.

The bad news is that it is aimed at the gulf coast.

The bad news is that my dog was hit by a car yesterday as I prepared for the hurricane.

The good news is that he should be okay. He suffered abrasions, a fractured right "arm" and a dislocated right hip. He is not a happy camper.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Poor puppy! Im happy to hear he's ok. Hopefully the grumpy phase doesnt last long.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Good news; Bad news

The good news is that Hurricane Irma isn't aimed at the Atlantic coast of Florida anymore.

The bad news is that my dog was hit by a car yesterday as I prepared for the hurricane.

The good news is that he should be okay. He suffered abrasions, a fractured right "arm" and a dislocated right hip. He is not a happy camper.
    Glad to hear he's ok. Poor fella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes for you and the pup, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't be happy either.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well wishes to your dog Brian. Poor guy. I'm sure he's being well taken care of.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish your dog and you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Good news; Bad news

Country
    Country Flag

VERY sorry to hear and see about your pup! How terrible to have happen when you're already stressed. I hope that he and you get through these next few days and mend well!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about your dog, Brian. Rotten situation all round.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Poor puppy! Im happy to hear he's ok. Hopefully the grumpy phase doesnt last long.
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Glad to hear he's ok. Poor fella
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Best wishes for you and the pup, Brian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I wouldn't be happy either.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Well wishes to your dog Brian. Poor guy. I'm sure he's being well taken care of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this. I wish your dog and you the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    VERY sorry to hear and see about your pup! How terrible to have happen when you're already stressed. I hope that he and you get through these next few days and mend well!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dog, Brian. Rotten situation all round.
    Thanks everyone!

He's doing okay. He started drinking water last night, and he also ate a little. He isn't very comfortable though.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear that everythibg ia ok on your side, Brian.
    I hope your dog will be ok.
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there any word on Steve and his house in Fl? Are they down there at this point?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont think that he was in Florida.
    The other day on twitter
    > https://twitter.com/StephenKing/stat...21159524925441
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Old Book Smell Candles:

https://www.frostbeardstudio.com/pro...d-books-candle

Have no idea if it smells anything like old books...just being random.

Country
    Country Flag

Is this thing still on? No new posts here since early Monday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 971 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 713 763 ... LastLast