Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 971 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 760 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've done this for 2 years now but cross out and replace with the correct address.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I still use a checkbook that has the address I lived at 10 years ago. I probably average 2 checks a year, so I have at least 10-15 years to go before needing new checks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Writing checks, stopping at a Stop sign, having a landline (I dropped mine 7 years ago), chewing with your mouth closed, proper usage of utensils (including grip), cursive writing, parallel parking skills, coins for parking meters, the list goes on and on. All people over 50.
    What?!? I can't use my debit card at a parking meter?!? I last ordered checks in 2006 when I moved. I've since moved again and still have the old ones like some of ya. Never made it through the first book of that new box. I keep it in the top of my desk drawer in case I need the routing number for some online transaction.

How about actually remembering phone numbers? We basically don't have to do that anymore either.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Harvey upgraded to a Category 4 now!
    and it looks like it's going to be like that piece of poop that just hangs there and hangs there... going to drop a ton of water on us in Austin area... somewhere between 17 and 27+ inches in the next couple of days.

But the Fiero, Miata, Gremlin are covered and PaylessAutoRepairSucks.com sign is well-tarped.... and the pups all set to "go".

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Move the books and dogs to higher ground!

Use the Gremlin to transport.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Luckily I'm on higher ground... but with that much rain, who knows...?
    More worried about the winds - supposed to possibly be 100 MPH here in Austin - can't imagine the poor people on the coast...that are going to get hit twice when it stalls and bounces back to them.

The Gremlin is still at the shop (inside) getting painted... but would have plenty of room inside for the books, since it's gutted for the inside paint.
    I took the interior - 2 seats, door panels, back and upper panels in this week to be re-done. Full leather, hand stitched diamond patterned. Here's the estimate....this doesn't even include the headliner - or custom sound enclosures that I plan to build.
    Good Shit ain't cheap! the paint/and body is costing $10,500.00
    Looks like I'm going to have the only $40,000.00+ Gremlin.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

Luckily I'm on higher ground... but with that much rain, who knows...?
    More worried about the winds - supposed to possibly be 100 MPH here in Austin - can't imagine the poor people on the coast...that are going to get hit twice when it stalls and bounces back to them.

The Gremlin is still at the shop (inside) getting painted... but would have plenty of room inside for the books, since it's gutted for the inside paint.
    I took the interior - 2 seats, door panels, back and upper panels in this week to be re-done. Full leather, hand stitched diamond patterned. Here's the estimate....this doesn't even include the headliner - or custom sound enclosures that I plan to build.
    Good Shit ain't cheap! the paint/and body is costing $10,500.00
    Looks like I'm going to have the only $40,000.00+ Gremlin.

Where in Pflugerville you at? We haven't had shit all day. I'm over by stonehill.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All that money (>$40k), and still only worth $500

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

All that money (>$40k), and still only worth $500
    ha ha... now you sound like my dad... it's kind of like my books.... not done for the worth, since I'll be buried with it... only done for the pure joy it brings me.

JS, - I'm "downtown" P-ville near the Pflugerville high school... had a little rain earlier, but it's not supposed to hit until the wee hours of Saturday morning... and the brunt of it coming late tomorrow night through Monday.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You Texas folks be save! As well as anyone else in the path.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We're alright here in Dallas. We might get a bit of rain, but that would actually be welcomed here. Those of you in 'southern' Texas are welcome to bring yourselves (and your COLLECTIONS) here to my apartment on the 3rd floor. I'll only charge rent of a book or two.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Stay safe, everyone!

My random two cents today: McGregor or Mayweather?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Stay safe, everyone!

Mayweather - by knockout, in the third round.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Stay safe, everyone!

Think it'll last three?Haha, logically its gotta be Mayweather. With that, im going McGregor by KO with 1:49 left in 2nd round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Stay safe, everyone!

Think it'll last three?Haha, logically its gotta be Mayweather. With that, im going McGregor by KO with 1:49 left in 2nd round

I bet 200 first round for Mayweather.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Stay safe, everyone!

I bet 200 first round for Mayweather.

Probably a smart bet. By all accounts, Mayweather SHOULD win this fight with ease

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I'm going to be interviewing for at least one Logistician position here in Colorado Springs. If you're interested and have Logistics background, preferably in a DoD setting with Optical Systems and Sustainment experience as a bonus, please drop me a PM. Could happen as soon as next month. The company is Harris, the system is Space Surveillance Telescope. George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Floyd will probably win but I like Conor. I hope he pulls it off!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You Texas folks be save! As well as anyone else in the path.
    Yes, much goodmind to everyone under threat from Harvey.
    A lot of rain in a little time is usually devastating. Unfortunately.
    Im hoping yall can keep your feet dry in the days ahead.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got power back after 19 hours. So much for the stuff in the fridge...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Just got power back after 19 hours. So much for the stuff in the fridge...
    If fridge was never open, the fresh food side stuff may still be viable. Test with a digital thermometer. Cheese, biscuits, butter/margarine, type items may be ok.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

How are all the other Texans hanging in there? We are getting some crazy winds and rain but not too bad in North Austin. Hope everyone out there is safe.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    How are all the other Texans hanging in there? We are getting some crazy winds and rain but not too bad in North Austin. Hope everyone out there is safe.

gurgle, gurgle gurgle

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

gurgle, gurgle gurgle
    Any standing water for you? I have like an inch in the yard but it's running off pretty well

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Any standing water for you? I have like an inch in the yard but it's running off pretty well

Luckily I fully drained my pool a couple of months ago (it needs resurfacing)... that's where I've gotten flooding in the past... the pool overflows onto a down hill grade to the back porch and then into the back door. As it is now, it's a large retention pond. It was completely empty 2 days ago.... and now over a quarter full at this time.... it's an 17,000 gallon pool- so that's about 4300 gallons that has fallen directly into the pool in 2 days.(doesn't get any runoff since it's graded outward to prevent that). I do have quite a bit of standing water in the front....but not enough to threaten the house and the Fiero is parked on the top hill of the driveway.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Luckily I fully drained my pool a couple of months ago (it needs resurfacing)... that's where I've gotten flooding in the past... the pool overflows onto a down hill grade to the back porch and then into the back door. As it is now, it's a large retention pond. It was completely empty 2 days ago.... and now over a quarter full at this time.... it's an 17,000 gallon pool- so that's about 4300 gallons that has fallen directly into the pool in 2 days.(doesn't get any runoff since it's graded outward to prevent that). I do have quite a bit of standing water in the front....but not enough to threaten the house and the Fiero is parked on the top hill of the driveway.
    What I hear is party at your place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 971 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 760 ... LastLast