+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 665 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,375 of 16625

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's brilliant

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I was unaware, but apparently today is the Boss' birthday!!!! Now I know why he has been so grumpy to me!!! Happy Birthday, you old fart!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy summer everyone! I'm glad to be on summer break from work, and I wanted to share a cool photo op. I had with STRANGER THINGS actress, Millie Bobby Brown yesterday.
    Before the photo, I asked her if we could pose in the twins style from Kubrick's THE SHINING. She got a real kick out of it!
    Buddy of mine offered up two DCC tickets at the last minute, but I just don't have it in me to fight the traffic and crowds. Sometimes I regret it afterwards but not usually!
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

But really, what's the point?

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here is attending SDCC? I have a free ticket to a MR Mercedes event to giveaway.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wednesday night I bid on (and won) our Sky Sox first baseman Garrett Cooper's signed jersey from Wednesday's Triple A All-Star Game. Thursday morning he got traded to and immediately called up by the Yankees, and today he's starting against the Red Sox! Timing is everything! Go Garrett! What do you think Merlin?

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseba...man-1.13801912

HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

But really, what's the point?

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

I'm not even into sports, and I find that very cool!
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Wednesday night I bid on (and won) our Sky Sox first baseman Garrett Cooper's signed jersey from Wednesday's Triple A All-Star Game. Thursday morning he got traded to and immediately called up by the Yankees, and today he's starting against the Red Sox! Timing is everything! Go Garrett! What do you think Merlin?

That is awesome, and with the Yanks black hole at 1st, he actually is slated to get some run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

I hope he does well!!! I'm digging the Yankee yourth movement!!!

My Collection:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

My male cat Ralphie gave birth to 4 kittens yesterday! They are all well. The vet needs to get a new job!

I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    My male cat Ralphie gave birth to 4 kittens yesterday! They are all well. The vet needs to get a new job!

SO NICE! Will you keep 'em all?
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    SO NICE! Will you keep 'em all?
    Probably not. I have several cats already! This one is just a kitten itself, the "Dirty Stopout".
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

So many folks don't visit or post much these days......................

Room 217 Caretaker
    Carlosdetweiller
    Explorer
    Dolso
    Rachel Readman
    Jimimck
    Skyofcrack
    Gunslinger41
    Pasiuk
    Neo-trinity
    Shibus
    Lot Guy
    Twisted Nadine

And that is just a few off the top of my head. I'm sure I am missing more than a few. I wish them all the very best in all their endeavors!!!

"Collectors" are leaving. Who will pay the "Site Fee's"? Surely, not the "Movie Fanatics". We shall see. I've been "Retired" by management. What will transpire, I wonder?

My Collection:

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still around Bill. I'm just so busy working all the time that I don't get much chance to spend time on here, though I do still have a quick catch up read every now and then.

I owe you a PM too!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a name known to all CRinVA is a name known to all CRinVA is a name known to all CRinVA is a name known to all CRinVA is a name known to all CRinVA is a name known to all CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I post Just enough to stay off Merlin's list! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I guess I post Just enough to stay off Merlin's list! :-)

You being a Yankee fan, I felt a little rhythm was in order!!! lol

My Collection:

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone!

I'm doing ok after a few months of being not so great. I went to the hospital this past Tuesday for a procedure and it seemed to help a lot. I plan on starting PT soon so maybe I can get out of here eventually.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great news John! So glad to hear that you are improving. Keep it up!!

I’m not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is promising news, John. Wishing you the best on your road to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm doing ok after a few months of being not so great. I went to the hospital this past Tuesday for a procedure and it seemed to help a lot. I plan on starting PT soon so maybe I can get out of here eventually.

John
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Good to hear it, John!
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear John!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear you're feeling better John, hope all goes well with the PT!

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a little bit late with this post, but I had pleasure of meeting, having lunch with, and shooting the shit with Merlin last month at the beginning of a more than a month long camping trip. I also got to meet JSMcMullen and his lovely wife about a week ago at the END of our trip. I had a GREAT time seeing his great collection and getting my first look at many amazing editions that I don't have. I managed to get a picture with Merlin, but missed the opportunity with Josh. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to visit again and correct that.

WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE.

TRADE/SALE
    The Stand 1978 1st/1st
    Mr. Mercedes: Signed Trade Paperback
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 665 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast