Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 971 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,300 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    WOW, that's impressive ! Well done, and keep going as you didn't seem to mention that you are done yet !
    Thanks Jeremy! Yeah id like to drop 200 lbs total..ya know just so I can say that I did haha

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Extremely impressive. You not only lost all of that weight, you improved your wardrobe.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Extremely impressive. You not only lost all of that weight, you improved your wardrobe.
    Haha I still have that vest Thanks man

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Really impressive!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Really impressive!!
    Thanks dude!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive stuff, Chad. Well done man.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow Chad. Good for you. I lost 80 last year and feel like a new man... can't imagine 175!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas! Yeah, I feel a TON better

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Chemo, helped me lose 89 pds a few years ago. Glad you didn't have to go through that. It's a wonderfully efficient diet, but I don't recommend it!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Chemo, helped me lose 89 pds a few years ago. Glad you didn't have to go through that. It's a wonderfully efficient diet, but I don't recommend it!!! lol lol
    Sorry you had to go through that, man.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Actually, for me it wasn't as bad as advertised. However, it still wasn't a picnic. Great for weight loss though!!! lol lol

I'm sorry, I don't mean to rain on your parade. It just occurred to me that I have been through some horrific health issues and I am still breathing. Losing that weight like you have is certainly a plus and I congratulate you.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, for me it wasn't as bad as advertised. However, it still wasn't a picnic. Great for weight loss though!!! lol lol

I'm sorry, I don't mean to rain on your parade. It just occurred to me that I have been through some horrific health issues and I am still breathing. Losing that weight like you have is certainly a plus and I congratulate you.
    Ah, no rain here man. Sometimes you just sit back and think "wow, im somehow still kickin" I definitely hear ya on that! Thanks man

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As of today, I am down 175 lbs from my heaviest, Feels pretty good

And skinny Chad looks a ton happier too (albeit slightly less intimidating ... That is awesome man, well done!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just about recovered from Saturday... Saw Guns n Roses in slain, Ireland... WOW! Awesome.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Chad! Have you been eating pie
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Just about recovered from Saturday... Saw Guns n Roses in slain, Ireland... WOW! Awesome.
    Sweet!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    As of today, I am down 175 lbs from my heaviest, Feels pretty good

And skinny Chad looks a ton happier too (albeit slightly less intimidating ... That is awesome man, well done!
    Haha cheers brotha!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"You in the jungle baby, WAKE UP".....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Awesome, Chad! Have you been eating pie
    Haha not as much as id like lol

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad. Good work man.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Chad. Good work man.
    Thanks brother

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome man. I caught them in Melbourne and they killed it! Did they perform the Chris Cornell tribute, Black Hole Sun? That would have been a great to hear.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They did and fuck me blind it was awesome... But I tell you,slash playing (Nina rota I think) tune to Godfather... Whoa! And no trouble... brilliant night...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waiting for my wife to approve me bid to attend this years Halloween Horror Nights at Universal... wish me luck!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sure this has likely been said before but....

I am just in AWE of the many, varied collectibles that people here have added to their collections. Man, it does NOT matter if you are big or small in the scheme of things....just the fact that you all share your treasures, your wisdom, and frankly just your time to post....makes this an AWESOME place to come visit. I think I know a few things about King, but I swear, I learn something new almost every day, and a lot of it comes from members here.

Don't ever leave, keep on posting for the enjoyment of all....at least know that one person LOVES this Forum...just wish I was here more often, but coming here is like putting on your favorite comfortable pair of slippers.....ahhhhhhhh. Thankee sais one and all.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 971 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast