Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 971 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 693 743 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's rough! Glad to hear you are getting better, and glad to hear from you.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn! Glad you are on the mend, buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Crap! I noticed the absence, but didn't appreciate the seriousness of the reason for it. Welcome back Alan and good to hear you are on the mend.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Won't be buying anything for a while....life just has a way of screwing me over every few months it seems.

A very large tree from my back yard fell Friday morning in a wind storm onto the side of my house and totaled my car (that I've only had for three months after my last car was totaled in an accident). Thankfully no severe interior damage to the house (especially since it fell next to the library!). Just going to be a long week of car shopping, meeting with inspectors, construction and insurance folks. Took three days just to get power back up and the cleanup has been quite fun! Ugh...

~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So sorry you had to go through that! Very happy you're on the mend and great to have you back on the forum!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan sorry to hear about that. I'm pleased you're on the mend and very happy to hear you will be okay.

Jonathan that's a bummer man. Best of luck.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Won't be buying anything for a while....life just has a way of screwing me over every few months it seems.

A very large tree from my back yard fell Friday morning in a wind storm onto the side of my house and totaled my car (that I've only had for three months after my last car was totaled in an accident). Thankfully no severe interior damage to the house (especially since it fell next to the library!). Just going to be a long week of car shopping, meeting with inspectors, construction and insurance folks. Took three days just to get power back up and the cleanup has been quite fun! Ugh...

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope the insurance covers everything at least.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the good wishes, guys.

And that sucks, Jonathan!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow Jonathan, that is a shit! All the best on getting that sorted..

And Alan, sounds like it was a terribly difficult time for you. Wonderful to hear you're on the mend and have returned..

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Alan & Jon for the recent issues. Hope you'll both be ok
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Hi eveyone. Hope you're all well. I haven't made a post since last November, reason being I was seriously ill. I took a chest infection which turned into pneumonia which then ended up with me taking sepsis. Long one short, I ended up in an induced coma for 13 days and it was touch and go for a while a couple of times! I got out of hospital just before Xmas (which was great) and am slowly on the mend. Docs said it could take up to a year to fully recover.

Any way - I missed my favourite website and my favourite King fans and hopefully can get back posting on a semi regular basis again.

Cheers all.

Alan.
    Awful stuff, my friend! We have spoken a few times via PM so I knew you were still lucking at least Wishing you a speedy continuing recovery!

Ouch, Jonathan! Best of luck with all the PITA details that will ensue.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Hi eveyone. Hope you're all well. I haven't made a post since last November, reason being I was seriously ill. I took a chest infection which turned into pneumonia which then ended up with me taking sepsis. Long one short, I ended up in an induced coma for 13 days and it was touch and go for a while a couple of times! I got out of hospital just before Xmas (which was great) and am slowly on the mend. Docs said it could take up to a year to fully recover.

Any way - I missed my favourite website and my favourite King fans and hopefully can get back posting on a semi regular basis again.

Cheers all.

Alan.
    Awful stuff, my friend! We have spoken a few times via PM so I knew you were still lucking at least Wishing you a speedy continuing recovery!

Ouch, Jonathan! Best of luck with all the PITA details that will ensue.

And very, very glad we spoke I am too, Brian.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, sounds like you basically went through the same as I in the hospital. Fortunately, I had 10 days in coma as opposed to your longer stay. It's a bitch making the comeback, I haven't made it all the way back yet but I'm a little older. I'm sure you will break recovery records though. You've got that sweet girl to get back to the park and such!!!! Best wishes to you, my friend. I have been and will continue to pray for your full recovery!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Alan, sounds like you basically went through the same as I in the hospital. Fortunately, I had 10 days in coma as opposed to your longer stay. It's a bitch making the comeback, I haven't made it all the way back yet but I'm a little older. I'm sure you will break recovery records though. You've got that sweet girl to get back to the park and such!!!! Best wishes to you, my friend. I have been and will continue to pray for your full recovery!!!
    Thank you, Bill. Very much appreciated my good man.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Last night a good friend from my Italy days passed away at 53. Today was my grandmother's 101st birthday. Alan was in a coma but is recovering. John gets his house damaged and car destroyed.

The universe is a strange, fickle, unforgiving, loving place where you never know what you're going to get.

Oh, Bill, speaking of that ... I have your nephew Karl on LinkedIn now!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My condoleances about your friend.

Let's not forget Trump playing with giant bombs (among many other things).
    The doomsday clock was at 2.5mins to midnight back in january. It is running out...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

The doomsday clock was at 2.5mins to midnight back in january. It is running out...
    The British dropped bombs the same size on Germany in WW2.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

The USA dropped a couple of larger ones. They proved effective to end war in the Pacific Theater.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Last night a good friend from my Italy days passed away at 53. Today was my grandmother's 101st birthday. Alan was in a coma but is recovering. John gets his house damaged and car destroyed.

The universe is a strange, fickle, unforgiving, loving place where you never know what you're going to get.

Oh, Bill, speaking of that ... I have your nephew Karl on LinkedIn now!
    Condolences, George
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

The USA dropped a couple of larger ones. They proved effective to end war in the Pacific Theater.

Very true, RF. My understanding is that the MOAB is the largest conventional explosive ever employed and was not available until 2003.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if there are an soccer fans on here, but was watching the NYCFC game last night and David Villa somehow chipped in a shot from midfield to end the game.

Somewhat paraphrased from the post game interview, "I was too tired to run anymore, so I shot it" - Villa

https://streamable.com/4i723

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got the number I've been looking for.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

That doesn't look like THE DIXIE PIG.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd run...or embrace it. Either way good luck

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That doesn't look like THE DIXIE PIG.
    Sorry - that's the Dixie Pig from the movie.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 643 of 971 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 693 743 ... LastLast